Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    So, the Brother of BAG would be what--BOBAG??
    Happy New Year to you, too!
    Warm wishes for you and your family!! Actually my brother would be "B.A.G.2", the "Bald Asian Guy", because he is BALD!!! Ha!! Ha!! I am balding, but he is really bald, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Just to let everybody know!! This thread has just reached 100 pages and it has been viewed over 50,000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations on 100 Pages!

Lets have some cake.
        sigpic

Comment

*munches on cake*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
            Warm wishes for you and your family!! Actually my brother would be "B.A.G.2", the "Bald Asian Guy", because he is BALD!!! Ha!! Ha!! I am balding, but he is really bald, ha!! Ha!!
            Then he could be ABAG. Already Bald Asian Guy.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

The police often question him... just because they find him interesting.

Comment

Thanks for the cake and the fun!

(Mmmmm, chocolate cake . . .)
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post

Lets have some cake.
                  BAGllelujah to 100 pages!!! I will have a piece, thank you!!! I love chocolate!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Then he could be ABAG. Already Bald Asian Guy.
                    You are right, he is A BAG, ha!! Ha!! My sister is a sissy BAG, ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

yum....cake

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                        The police often question him... just because they find him interesting.
                        I do find myself interesting, but hopefully not to the police, ha!! Ha!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          yum....cake
                          Have a piece Mamasue9!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post

Lets have some cake.
                            Woo Hoo, a hundred pages!!!!

Mmmmmm......cake!

Glad to hear you are working Bill, hope you're not getting washed away in all this lovely rain we're getting! I've been distracted with sorting out the new house and finding a place to put all the stuff, I swear it's multiplying when I'm not looking! I've neglected my weather shaman duties and that pesky Vancouver rain got in there! I will think sunshine for the weekend, despite it being a long shot for January!

***random sort of Stargate related thing time!!!! **** ...because I just felt like it!!!

January is named after the two faced Roman God Janus. He was the Roman God of gates. His two faced image was placed outside Roman gates and doors and symbolised change and transition. One face looked to the past, the other to the future which he could see.

Comment

I just had a BAG sighting in Atlantis! Season 3, Episode 17: Sunday. Just after the first explosion

Image in spoiler tags due to kind of large.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                                Thanks Carmencatalina!! I do need the work, so I am very happy to be on "Chaos"!! Hopefully I will work on Mission Impossible, because B.A.G. would look good beside TOM, ha!! Ha!! Have a good one!!
                                I thought of you and the possibility of working on Mission Impossible when I saw a report on the local evening news today. It was about a woman who was going around Vancouver looking for Tom Cruise on location on hearing he was now in Vancouver for the next few weeks filming. She drove around explaining how to look for signs of filming around the city. She was really looking for B.A.G in the hope you were working, but didn't want to let everyone know to look for the notebook holder, for fear of a stampede!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X