Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

Comment

Happy New Year, BAG! Once again, thanks from the fans for joining in our fun. I hope this year brings lots of work and success to you.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Happy new year Bill and everyone else. I would have said it on the 1st but my Internet exchange screwed up and I was without the net for a week and a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
          His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.
          BAG cured my rickets! BAG is the best treatment for all that ails ya.
          sigpic

Comment

That is why I address my letters simply to "BAG, Canada". By contrast my letter to "Greer, Canada" came back postage due.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
              Happy new year Bill and everyone else. I would have said it on the 1st but my Internet exchange screwed up and I was without the net for a week and a bit.
              Sorry, you can't say it again. I'm afraid you are no longer able to send New Years wishes; I'm sorry but I have to put my foot down. Those are the rules. But I do wish you a happy Fourth of January. Ahem.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                I am on "Chaos" tomorrow, BAGllelujah!!! Holidays are over, so I have to make more money to pay off all my Christmas shopping, GO BAG GO!!! Happy New Year!!!
                Wonderful news! And even better news, it is January, 3 months and 3 weeks left to go to see Chaos!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  I'd go with BroBAG.

Nice to know the family of BAG has also joined our little cult. BAGlellujuah!
                  Both my brother and sister have join the club, but too shy to write anything!! Happy New Year Hlndncr!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                    Wonderful news! And even better news, it is January, 3 months and 3 weeks left to go to see Chaos!!
                    Had a long day yesterday, and had a lot of fun on set. Happy, joy, joy!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

BAG cured my rickets! BAG is the best treatment for all that ails ya.
                      I am happy I can help, ha!! Ha!! Happy New Year Coffy!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                        Nice to hear from you Hart37!! Hope you have a fantastic 2011, and remember to laugh like nobody is watching!!
                        sigpic

Comment

That is why I address my letters simply to "BAG, Canada". By contrast my letter to "Greer, Canada" came back postage due.
                          I still haven't received the letter yet, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            Happy New Year, BAG! Once again, thanks from the fans for joining in our fun. I hope this year brings lots of work and success to you.
                            Thanks Carmencatalina!! I do need the work, so I am very happy to be on "Chaos"!! Hopefully I will work on Mission Impossible, because B.A.G. would look good beside TOM, ha!! Ha!! Have a good one!!
                            sigpic

Comment

His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.
                              Happy New Year Sami_!! The vaccines are not working, because I am charming as ever, ha!! Ha!! Have a good one!!
                              sigpic

Comment

That would be the day when I can mail a letter without postage, ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X