Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    What's Chaos about?

Happy holidays to you too.
    "Chaos" is a comedy series about the C.I.A., and Kurtwood Smith from the 70's Show is the C.I.A. director. Hopefully I got picked to be in the C.I.A. headquarter as one of the regulars, because that means I could be working till April. I am back on it for the third time tomorrow, so it is looking good!! Fingers crossed!! Take care jmoz and have a good one!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
      That is deep and very interesting! If Destiny was responsible for the cabin then Destiny could also have recalled the shuttle because the crew inside it was in distress, and it was Destiny and not the Faith Planet gods that brought the crew home? Very interesting theories! I hope there will at least be SGU movies in the future that will reveal more.
      Me too, and I hope I am in it, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
        It's like seeing a vision of the Virgin Mary in your toast! I love B.A.G. sightings!
        I am in the Tea BAG, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          Happy Holidays to you....B.A.G.........and followers of B.A.G..
          Have a good one Mamasue9, and I hope all your dreams will come true in 2011!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
            Should we change the name of this thread to Save SGU so we can Save balding asian guy

Happy holidays too from me hope they are eventful in a good way.
            No matter what the thread is called, this is a place for friends, for joy, for happiness and for us to appreciate the wonders of SGU!! Have a good one, Hart37!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              "Chaos" is a comedy series about the C.I.A., and Kurtwood Smith from the 70's Show is the C.I.A. director. Hopefully I got picked to be in the C.I.A. headquarter as one of the regulars, because that means I could be working till April. I am back on it for the third time tomorrow, so it is looking good!! Fingers crossed!! Take care jmoz and have a good one!!!
              I just read about Chaos! It is going to debut on April 1 (April Fool's Day ) on CBS in the states. I will have to watch now.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                Happy Holidays B.A.G and to one and all!!!

We look forward to many more B.A.G appearances, SGU may have gone off into the sunset, but B.A.G remains! We can still follow the omnipresent one as he appears to those who can see and appreciate the awesomeness that is B.A.G in the background.

I have settled nicely in my new house. Boy was it a hectic,tiring move, glad that's over!
                It is looking good for "Chaos", so try to spot me in the C.I.A. headquarter, ha!! Ha!! Thank you always Krisz, for your support, and I will be looking forward to our next lunch!! Glad to hear that you are pretty settled into your new house, so now you can relax and enjoy your holidays. Have a good one and warm wishes for you and your family!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  I just read about Chaos! It is going to debut on April 1 (April Fool's Day ) on CBS in the states. I will have to watch now.
                  Warm wishes to you and your family, and hopefully you will spot me In the C.I.A. headquarter, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Back on "Chaos" tomorrow at 8:30, so have to go to bed now, see ya!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        I love love love Kurtwood Smith, ever since Pinky and the Brain. The show sounds like another fun one like Warehouse 13 and Eureka, good stuff, I am crossing my eyes and toes and fingers for our B.A.G.!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeOBrien
                          ...that you'd go out with a bang and not frozen like a bag of peas.

Comment

Originally posted by MkF_Smity View Post
                            sorry that i have to ask but, what is B.A.G.?
                            Spoiler:
                            B.A.G. sent the message from the beginning of time.

Comment

No offense to the actor, who, like most actors, I have tremendous respect for, but that sounds like a terrible premise for the show.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Are you kidding me?

No.

Comment

Working...
                                X