Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    And can I say that I LOVE that bag? I'm something of a bag junkie, and that one is right up my alley. Good structure, leather, great look. I'm impressed! BAG's got GREAT taste in--uh--bags.
    Thank you, it seems like we both have good taste, ha!! Ha!! It was custom made for me by a local artist, here is their site for your enjoyment. zenokleather.etsy.com !!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      BAG, that was absolutely magnificent! Tell Nikki "Thank you!!!" for helping with that brilliant piece of film! Love the poses too. Cindy Crawford, eat your heart out!

And I must have one of those caps.
      Thanks, I enjoyed making the slideshow, and I kind of liked editing now. Nikki said "You are welcome!!" Deep down, way down, I think I am a model reincarnate, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Thank you, I too do not wish to think about this moment until I see B.A.G in action again on screen this Friday, (have to wait a few more days here in Canada)

The Bag 'n Cap video presentation made my day!

The cap looks good with that lovely distinctive B.A.G green lettering, nice to see it finally after your description, glad to see they all arrived safely too. Of course I have to have one, I will ask for it as a Christmas present from the kids, they are always stuck for what to get me!

The Bag of Wonder looks good on screen....but I have seen and touched the hallowed Bag of Wonder myself, and have been forever honoured. It is a really nicely made bag.
        You liked the BAG and CAP video? Ha!! Ha!! I enjoyed making it!! Thanks to Nikki, I know how to make slideshows now!! I will call you and arrange a cap drop off, and maybe we can meet up for lunch again. See ya!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody!! Please go to Wormhole Riders and read my interview about "Visitation" tonight. See if you can spot my balding little head on "Visitation"!!! SGU all the way!!!wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=21038
          sigpic

Comment

This thread was started April 17th, 2010. I wonder if TPTB actually saw this topic before they were filming "Visitation" and made sure to get B.A.G. into the episode.

Comment

Judging by the sneak peek, they sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
                Judging by the sneak peek, they sure did.
                I realize he is in the sneak peak. I am just wondering if this thread had anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by James71 View Post
                  I realize he is in the sneak peak. I am just wondering if this thread had anything to do with it.
                  This thread has EVERYTHING to do with it. This thread is the reason BAG is saved. . .
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I'm watching SGU tonight just for you BAG! (Nothing else would get me to do that.)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      I'm watching SGU tonight just for you BAG! (Nothing else would get me to do that.)
                      Thanks hindncr!! I hope you will enjoy "Visitation" and see if you can spot my balding little head, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww BAG, does this mean the end?
                        sigpic

Comment

He has a name!
                          Spoiler:
                          Mr. Chan
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

LOL... Dr. Rushs line.. cant believe they put it in there.. Epic.
                            sigpic

Comment

cold way to go out but enjoyed seeing you again
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

We got SUCH a shout out! What did they mention? The baldingness!

Awesome.

sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X