Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I haven't watched SGU in weeks (just not my BAG ), but for you BAG I will be there on Tues.! BAGllelujah!!!
    Thanks from your humble servant!!! Hopefully I will be on for more than 5 seconds, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
      I do not have the B.A.G. Brocolli, so I must observe all of this Grouse Grind climbing from the comfort of my sofa.
      I think I ran out of brocolli, so I will join you on the sofa!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

*plays the BAGpipes*
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          *plays the BAGpipes*
          WooHooo!!!! The BAGpipes are my favorite instrument!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            I haven't watched SGU in weeks (just not my BAG ), but for you BAG I will be there on Tues.! BAGllelujah!!!
            Now if we can just have many Nielsen homes doing the same thing...
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              OMG... I just saw the promo and sneak peak from next weeks episode... I SAW HIM! I SAW BAG! OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY IT WILL BE!
              Thanks MD

BAG, could you please use your mystical powers to remove this massive spoiler from my brain, so I can be pleasantly surprised next week?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Thanks MD

BAG, could you please use your mystical powers to remove this massive spoiler from my brain, so I can be pleasantly surprised next week?
                O.k.!! Lie down, close your eyes, breathe with purpose, and repeat after me. "I don't want to know anything about next week's episode", "I don't want to know anything about next week's episode". Repeat that for about 2 to 3 million times and it will be Tues. night, get up and watch "SGU"!!! No need to thank me, B.A.G. is omnipotent!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                  Now if we can just have many Nielsen homes doing the same thing...
                  We should find out who makes these Nielsen boxes, and get them to tune all the boxes to "Stargate Universe" on Tues. nights, ha!! Ha!! We don't need those dam Nielsen ratings, we will be heard, and "SGU" will continue to be the longest run TV show ever!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                    O.k.!! Lie down, close your eyes, breathe with purpose, and repeat after me. "I don't want to know anything about next week's episode", "I don't want to know anything about next week's episode". Repeat that for about 2 to 3 million times and it will be Tues. night, get up and watch "SGU"!!! No need to thank me, B.A.G. is omnipotent!!
                    BAGlellujah!
                    sigpic

Comment

For "International BAG Week", I had 50 baseball caps made, so they are very limited!! I will number and sign each one of them, so if you are interested, let me know, and I will tell you more!! I also got my new Zenok handmade leather BAG of Wonder, yippee!!!! Please enjoy my presentation, thanks from your humble servant!! My daughter taught me how to do the whole thing, so don't laugh at me too much, I am no PG15.

sigpic

Comment

For "International BAG Week", I had 50 baseball caps made, so they are very limited!! I will number and sign each one of them, so if you are interested, let me know, and I will tell you more!! I also got my new Zenok handmade leather BAG of Wonder, yippee!!!! Please enjoy my presentation, thanks from your humble servant!! My daughter taught me how to do the whole thing, so don't laugh at me too much, I am no PG15.
                        BAG, that was absolutely magnificent! Tell Nikki "Thank you!!!" for helping with that brilliant piece of film! Love the poses too. Cindy Crawford, eat your heart out!

And I must have one of those caps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          BAG, that was absolutely magnificent! Tell Nikki "Thank you!!!" for helping with that brilliant piece of film! Love the poses too. Cindy Crawford, eat your heart out!

And I must have one of those caps.
                          Lahela, I send you a PM, but I don't know if I did it right, so please let me know if you received it or not, thank you.
                          sigpic

Comment

I met up with someone today that wants one of the ballcaps....autographed.. Does the BAG of Wonder hold the Holy Notebook? Will there be a leather cover for the Holy Notebook?

Comment

Yes! That person who mamasue9 met up with DOES want a ballcap. But only if it's autographed! Any chance of that, Bill? Because I am, after all, the original BAG Lady.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Just wanted to say hello to Mr BAG, hope you're doing well
                                And can we look forward to seeing you in more episodes besides the 9th one?

Oddly enough, they could end SGU with a huge Ship battle and have you appear, raise your hand in a God like manner and all the ships could go boom Lol(Like on the Matrix, forget which one, last I think...)

Comment

Working...
                                X