Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    I technically didn't shake the dinosaur's hands, because he would have taken my head off. I kind of high 5 the jerk as fast as possible, and ran home with my broccoli that my woman wanted for dinner.
    Actually my random "leaving the broccoli a vegetable" post was inspired by seeing Ice Ace 3 the other week

Fun fact: when Destiny studied the hidden structure in the Background Amplitude of Gravitation, it found BAG!
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
      Hope you enjoyed a relaxing weekend! I have been MIA all week with the flu, but thanks to the healing power of B.A.G. I am back on my knees bowing as I worship the B.A.G., oooommm, ooommmm...!
      I was going to have a relaxing weekend, but I went on a short trip to an art show "Best of the Northwest" in Seattle. Had a fantastic time, but now I am back to my busy life. It is so nice to hear from you, and I hope you will feel better soon. BAG power is working overtime, because of all the flu that is going around, therefore, it is time for you to get off your knees, my child!! Be better and go fore and enjoy life!!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh great and sainted B.A.G. (deep bow with double hand flourish, ending with a pirouette) what is your secret for having so much energy? I am tired just thinking about your schedule! I am thinking it is all the good exercise and fresh Vancouver air??
        It must be the broccoli. One dose of that and B.A.G is off doing the Grouse Grind, (which is the name of a path up Grouse mountain that overlooks Vancouver), five times a day!

Us mere mortals can only sit at the bottom of the mountain and marvel at his energy, or like me, take the cable car up the mountain!

Comment

And, with next week's episode...

Spoiler:
          Featuring the RETURN OF BAG, as seen in the promos, I hereby announce this week: International BAG Week. It shall be awesome.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

OMG... I just saw the promo and sneak peak from next weeks episode... I SAW HIM! I SAW BAG! OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY IT WILL BE!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              OMG... I just saw the promo and sneak peak from next weeks episode... I SAW HIM! I SAW BAG! OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY IT WILL BE!
              My husband actually squealed when he saw it. He's NEVER done that before. i'm jealous of your power, BAG!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

B.A.G. Almighty!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                  [video=youtube;l259zm-IGoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l259zm-IGoE[/URL]

B.A.G. Almighty!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Oh great and sainted B.A.G. (deep bow with double hand flourish, ending with a pirouette) what is your secret for having so much energy? I am tired just thinking about your schedule! I am thinking it is all the good exercise and fresh Vancouver air??
                    You want to know my secret to life and energy? Well, I will only tell you, so keep this to yourself. I have only one word for you, are you ready? The word is "DESIRE"!! I have a "DESIRE" for life, and energy drives me toward my goal. There is a want in me for everything good in life, and that can only be achieve by getting off my lazy ass and doing what needs to be done. Believe me when I tell you that I am lazy like everybody else, but when my "DESIRE" light is no, I am the 1st one off the couch. Ever since I was young, I was always on the go, and I love it. I am very lazy when there is nothing important to do, but that is only a few hours of down time during my busy schedule. Fresh Vancouver air, my love for exercise, and my "DESIRE", all contribute to my energy level, but nothing compares to a tongue-lashing from my wife to get me off the couch fast, lightning fast.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      Actually my random "leaving the broccoli a vegetable" post was inspired by seeing Ice Ace 3 the other week

Fun fact: when Destiny studied the hidden structure in the Background Amplitude of Gravitation, it found BAG!
                      I haven't checked out Ice Age 3 yet, but I will, because my daughter will make me, ha!! Ha!!

Hey, I am everywhere and I am everything, ha!! Ha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        It must be the broccoli. One dose of that and B.A.G is off doing the Grouse Grind, (which is the name of a path up Grouse mountain that overlooks Vancouver), five times a day!

Us mere mortals can only sit at the bottom of the mountain and marvel at his energy, or like me, take the cable car up the mountain!
                        The Grouse Grind is nothing to B.A.G.!! B.A.G. can do the Grouse Grind in his sleep, and that is what he has been doing for the past 15 years!! Doing it in his sleep!!!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          And, with next week's episode...

Spoiler:
                          Featuring the RETURN OF BAG, as seen in the promos, I hereby announce this week: International BAG Week. It shall be awesome.
                          Thank you MattSilver!! After seeing the promos, I don't have to keep my mouth shut anymore!!! I can tell the world, I am back!!! Please join MattSilver and I for the "International BAG Week"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

B.A.G. when I saw next weeks SGU episode teaser on SyFy, I thought that was you...

All hail B.A.G. and the Holy Notebook!!!

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Please spread the word, MattSilver has declare next week "International BAG Week"!! Ha!! Ha!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                My husband actually squealed when he saw it. He's NEVER done that before. i'm jealous of your power, BAG!
                                Yes, I have been told many times that I make men squeal!! I don't know if that is good or bad, but the power of BAG is an enigma!!! Don't be jealous of BAG's power, because BAG works in mysterious ways. BAG can tell you a little secret, so listen up. Your husband squeals every time he touches you, but being a MAN, he will never admit to it.

Please spread the word, MattSilver has declare next week "International BAG Week"!! Ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X