Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    yes....get some sleep!
    No matter how early I go to sleep, I still fall asleep at work, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      Congrats. Hope it is a good day.
      Thanks Kliggins!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        Ugh...I hate myself for saying this, but...maybe BAG is the only one who can save SGU. It makes me sick to my stomach, becoming a part of this cult, but...go BAG! YAY! *throws up*
        Don't hate yourself, be happy!! You will feel much better after you have thrown up. I will turn on BAG power to full blast, and try to save SGU, but there are evil forces out there working against me. You don't have to be a part of this cult, because bitter enemies throughout history had worked together for a common cause. Go SGU!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
          Wishing you a good long day on Life Unexpected! I am back from a long trip and I basking in the happy sunshine of all things B.A.G.! I am also fighting a cold and I will endevor to be as brave and valiant as B.A.G. was during The Great Flu of September that nearly laid B.A.G. low.
          Welcome back Coffy!! Missed talking to you!! I had a really good day on "Life Unexpected", and they even used my car, yippee!! $35, better than nothing!! Hope you had a good trip, and hopefully you are having a happy time catching up on all things BAG, ha!! Ha!! Please take care of yourself, and remember to drink lots of water!! BAG power is on full blast working to boost your immune system, so hand in hand, we will purge this cold from you!!! You will be 100% in no time!! See ya!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            Wishing you a good long day on Life Unexpected! I am back from a long trip and I basking in the happy sunshine of all things B.A.G.! I am also fighting a cold and I will endevor to be as brave and valiant as B.A.G. was during The Great Flu of September that nearly laid B.A.G. low.
            I caught that cold. I'm now on the tail end of that cold. That cold TOTALLY sucks! The worst part is that all the kids had it and then gave it to me--little ingrates. Now, I've lost my voice, and yesterday I had to teach a class, meet with four clients, and then volunteer to lead 40 kids at Drama club for my kids' school. It wasn't fun, and I maintain the fact that that cold totally sucks!

But I'm glad that you're working, BAG--that makes everything a little better!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Look at all the people tweeting under the tags #SGU and #giveSGUseason3... hopefully all the talk this past week will boost the numbers a bit... Be sure to join the tweet off between 8 and 10 EST... starts in 15 min!

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23SGU

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23giveSGUseason3

http://twitter.com/#!/SGUAwareness
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Look at all the people tweeting under the tags #SGU and #giveSGUseason3... hopefully all the talk this past week will boost the numbers a bit... Be sure to join the tweet off between 8 and 10 EST... starts in 15 min!

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23SGU

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23giveSGUseason3

http://twitter.com/#!/SGUAwareness
                It was great seeing all the tweets and it was fun tweeting along with everybody else, ha!! Ha!! Go SGU!! I can see all the love for the show and I like to thank everybody for their support.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  I caught that cold. I'm now on the tail end of that cold. That cold TOTALLY sucks! The worst part is that all the kids had it and then gave it to me--little ingrates. Now, I've lost my voice, and yesterday I had to teach a class, meet with four clients, and then volunteer to lead 40 kids at Drama club for my kids' school. It wasn't fun, and I maintain the fact that that cold totally sucks!

But I'm glad that you're working, BAG--that makes everything a little better!
                  I hope you and everybody else that is sick to get better soon!!!! I had the cold and I agree with you, it wasn't fun at all. Try to get a lot of rest and remember to drink a lot of water. I will turn on my BAG power to full blast to ward off the cold in your area, so if you start to feel better, that is BAG power doing its job. Ha!! Ha!!

I had a good day on "Life Unexpected", and my car was used for $35 more, yippee!!!!!!!!! Ha!! Ha!! I had to drive anyways, so it is always nice when they use my car, hey it pays for gas!!

Take care and hope you will be 100% soon!!!!!

XOXOXO
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                    I hope you and everybody else that is sick to get better soon!!!! I had the cold and I agree with you, it wasn't fun at all. Try to get a lot of rest and remember to drink a lot of water. I will turn on my BAG power to full blast to ward off the cold in your area, so if you start to feel better, that is BAG power doing its job. Ha!! Ha!!

I had a good day on "Life Unexpected", and my car was used for $35 more, yippee!!!!!!!!! Ha!! Ha!! I had to drive anyways, so it is always nice when they use my car, hey it pays for gas!!

Take care and hope you will be 100% soon!!!!!

XOXOXO
                    Bill-you're so sweet. Thanks! And I'm glad that they used your car. Does that mean that it would be "Balding Asian Auto"? BAA. Does it need to be union to work in the industry? Ha ha ha ha.

Have a happy day!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I tried to post yesterday night, but I couldn't get through. I guess GateWorld was sleeping, ha!! Ha!! I am working on a movie call "Donovan's Echo" with Danny Glover today, so wishing for a long day. Hopefully I will see Mr. Glover, because I like and enjoy his work. You all have a nice day and I will talk to you guys later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                        I tried to post yesterday night, but I couldn't get through. I guess GateWorld was sleeping, ha!! Ha!! I am working on a movie call "Donovan's Echo" with Danny Glover today, so wishing for a long day. Hopefully I will see Mr. Glover, because I like and enjoy his work. You all have a nice day and I will talk to you guys later.
                        Wow, BAG! Do you ever sleep?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Wow, BAG! Do you ever sleep?
                          Sleep is for mortals. BAG transcends these concepts
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Sleep is for mortals. BAG transcends these concepts
                            So true, so true. *nods*
                            sigpic

Comment

BAG does not sleep. He dances the BAGllet.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I am very tired from a long day on set, so talk to you guys later. I do sleep, but not too often!! see ya!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X