Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    BAG is an extra in the sense that fries are an extra. Example:
    "I'm shooting a new film/show and need lots of background performers."
    "Would you like BAG with that?"
    Thank you Mr. Density, that is the nicest thing I've ever heard said about me. Comparing little old me to FRIES!! Who doesn't like fries? A movie without background performers would be pretty desolate, just like a hamburger without fries is not really a meal. When you buy a meal at the big M, fries will always come with, either you like it or not. BAG will always be in the background, watching, listening, and waiting, so get use to it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Yes, I am JUST an extra!! 38,000 views, made you look!!!!!! Now, it is 38,001!!! If you come back to check out the answer, it will be 38,002!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
      You just BAGGED his ar*e!!!!

BAG out of interest, who would win a fight between you and Chuck Norris?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

BAG out of interest, who would win a fight between you and Chuck Norris?
        Which Chuck Norris are you talking about?

"Lone Wolf McQuade" Norris or "Total Gym Infomercials" Norris?

"Lone Wolf" Norris would definitely kick my butt, but "Total Gym" Norris would be a tossup, ha!! Ha!! I am just kidding, he will kick my butt anytime, because I am just a background performer, I just look good!!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! I have now officially adopted "BAGged" as a replacement for "pawned" in my vocabulary
          sigpic

Comment

Which Chuck Norris are you talking about?

"Lone Wolf McQuade" Norris or "Total Gym Infomercials" Norris?

"Lone Wolf" Norris would definitely kick my butt, but "Total Gym" Norris would be a tossup, ha!! Ha!! I am just kidding, he will kick my butt anytime, because I am just a background performer, I just look good!!
            See in my honest opinion, although a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick has the power to smack a 'Kawoosh' back into the Stargate, I feel that the BAG folder clutch could re-push the 'Kawoosh' back into Chuck. As I have proven that you can easily beat Chuck in whatever incarnation he may be in, when can we expect to see BAGformercials and what will you be selling to us mere mortals?

Just one more question....Does the boogeyman check his wardrobe for BAG before he goes to bed?

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            LOL! I have now officially adopted "BAGged" as a replacement for "pawned" in my vocabulary
            Glad to be of some assistance, but the real credit should go to BAG himself for having totally BAGged the person who dare try to ruffle BAGs feathers.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello Mr bill.. the campaign is finally starting to come together... we have a twitter and a facebook and are working hard to gain more followers and get the word out! Would love if you could help out! Time is running out... the time to fight is now.. WE NEED EVERYONE to pitch in!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6989391&ref=mf

https://twitter.com/SGUAwareness#
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Mr. Density, that is the nicest thing I've ever heard said about me.
                You're very welcome, it's an honour!

Just one more question....Does the boogeyman check his wardrobe for BAG before he goes to bed?
                The boogeymen's boogeyman checks her shoe closet for BAG before she goes to bed!
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                  You're very welcome, it's an honour!

The boogeymen's boogeyman checks her shoe closet for BAG before she goes to bed!
                  Thank you again!!

No need to check any closets, because BAG is inside the covers!! Ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Hello Mr bill.. the campaign is finally starting to come together... we have a twitter and a facebook and are working hard to gain more followers and get the word out! Would love if you could help out! Time is running out... the time to fight is now.. WE NEED EVERYONE to pitch in!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6989391&ref=mf

https://twitter.com/SGUAwareness#
                    No problem, I will spread the word!!! Go SGU!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I will be working on "Life Unexpected" at 7:30AM, so I better go to bed!! Long day, please!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ugh...I hate myself for saying this, but...maybe BAG is the only one who can save SGU. It makes me sick to my stomach, becoming a part of this cult, but...go BAG! YAY! *throws up*

Comment

I will be working on "Life Unexpected" at 7:30AM, so I better go to bed!! Long day, please!!
                          yes....get some sleep!

Comment

Congrats. Hope it is a good day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wishing you a good long day on Life Unexpected! I am back from a long trip and I basking in the happy sunshine of all things B.A.G.! I am also fighting a cold and I will endevor to be as brave and valiant as B.A.G. was during The Great Flu of September that nearly laid B.A.G. low.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope you had a good day of filming on 'Life Unexpected'. I'm hoping I was able to deflect the hail storms away from where you were filming in my capacity as B.A.G's weather shaman. It certainly felt like it was all falling on Maple Ridge only today, bit of a fail on my part if you happened to be filming in Maple Ridge though!!! At one point I thought it was going to come through the roof.

It's a good thing it didn't, learned today that the sale of our house was finalised, wouldn't do to have holes in the roof really! We listed and sold it in 3 weeks, not bad for the supposed slow housing market in Vancouver, we thought it would take much longer, but not complaining! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X