Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    Lots of choice reads here! I loved Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister; you might like The Dress Lodger; kinda creepy, a little too scary for kids tho, but perfect for grown ups who like steam punk drama.
    I have "Wicked", but haven't read it yet!! I will look up "The Dress Lodger" and see if I want to read it or not, thanks for the suggestion.
    sigpic

Comment

And BAG did open his mouth, and speak wise words comparing SGU to the latest exploits of The Batman on the silver screen, and there was much agreement and joyful dancing. And many wishes that as many people watched SGU as watched The Dark Knight.

Bookwise: I fairly recently read The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker, it's very creepy and twisty and insane
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Just posted on my Blog!! bagofwonder.blogspot.com !!! Have a read, thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          And BAG did open his mouth, and speak wise words comparing SGU to the latest exploits of The Batman on the silver screen, and there was much agreement and joyful dancing. And many wishes that as many people watched SGU as watched The Dark Knight.

Bookwise: I fairly recently read The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker, it's very creepy and twisty and insane
          "The Bride Collector" sounds interesting, is it any good? I have heard of Ted Dekker, but haven't read any of his books, so is he good?

I am sure SGU will be as popular as "The Dark Knight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
            "The Bride Collector" sounds interesting, is it any good? I have heard of Ted Dekker, but haven't read any of his books, so is he good?

I am sure SGU will be as popular as "The Dark Knight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I've read a lot of Ted Dekker, he's one of my fave authors (and very prolific). Bride Collector is a very trippy ride. (The title is the name of a serial killer. Ted writes quite a few serial killers actually but this one is especially nutso. Not as violet as The Joker but definitely a burger AND fries short of a Happy Meal).

Hmm, how to we achieve the goal of making SGU as popular as The Dark Knight? Cos while SGU doesn't have quite the same level of practical visual effects (it's crazy the amount of stuff they did for real in that movie!) it's still got great CG and I think SGU has better characters. Yes, I've said it. BAGlellujah!
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              I've read a lot of Ted Dekker, he's one of my fave authors (and very prolific). Bride Collector is a very trippy ride. (The title is the name of a serial killer. Ted writes quite a few serial killers actually but this one is especially nutso. Not as violet as The Joker but definitely a burger AND fries short of a Happy Meal).

Hmm, how to we achieve the goal of making SGU as popular as The Dark Knight? Cos while SGU doesn't have quite the same level of practical visual effects (it's crazy the amount of stuff they did for real in that movie!) it's still got great CG and I think SGU has better characters. Yes, I've said it. BAGlellujah!
              I will give Ted Dekker a try!!! Thanks!!

I think SGU have way better characters too, BAGlellujah!! That Dr. Vince Kwan is such a character, doesn't say too much, but he is just kind of there, ha!! Ha!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!
              sigpic

Comment

OMG, 6AM working on "Psych" tomorrow!! Why would anybody want to work so early!!?? I know you do, "Akamaimom" (super mom), but I am talking about normal people. I have to get up at 4:30AM, why, oh why!!!???? I am usually going to bed at that time!!! I know BAG works 24/7, but Bill Butt needs his beauty sleep!! The hard life of a background performer!!!
                sigpic

Comment

OMG, 6AM working on "Psych" tomorrow!! Why would anybody want to work so early!!?? I know you do, "Akamaimom" (super mom), but I am talking about normal people. I have to get up at 4:30AM, why, oh why!!!???? I am usually going to bed at that time!!! I know BAG works 24/7, but Bill Butt needs his beauty sleep!! The hard life of a background performer!!!
                  BAG....Have a Great Day!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    BAG....Have a Great Day!
                    Thanks!! I just hope it doesn't rain too much!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope you had a great time on Psych (after you woke up!) Despite the early early call time it sounds like it will be B.A.G.alicious. It is raining and miserable here but B.A.G. radiates enough sunshine to power Superman!

Be well and keep warm, we don't want B.A.G. to get sick again!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey BAG/Bill. Long time gateworld reader from Leeds in the UK here, i literally became aware of your existance 4 hours ago, and started at page one and read right through to here, you are pretty epic! and iv now read your blog, i cant believe everyone is so ill, iv been bed ridden for a week with a cold and chest infection, seems its global!
                        I would like to pledge my aleigence to the BAG and for all that it stands. and i will strive to increase BAG awareness in the UK

Get Well Soon
                        Jack/Naquadah_nut
                        sigpic
                        THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                          Hey BAG/Bill. Long time gateworld reader from Leeds in the UK here, i literally became aware of your existance 4 hours ago, and started at page one and read right through to here, you are pretty epic! and iv now read your blog, i cant believe everyone is so ill, iv been bed ridden for a week with a cold and chest infection, seems its global!
                          I would like to pledge my aleigence to the BAG and for all that it stands. and i will strive to increase BAG awareness in the UK

Get Well Soon
                          Jack/Naquadah_nut
                          Welcome to the Glory that is BAG. May the BAG be with you.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

And also with you
                            sigpic
                            THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                              And also with you
                              Why, thank you! Wait--I think I've heard that saying somewhere else. . .Where could that have been?
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

So much for that hope then! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Hope you didn't have to be outside too much, but B.A.G brings a ray of sunshine where ever he goes anyway!

Aaah, another follower, the sheer magnetism of B.A.G is a wonder to observe!

Welcome Naquadah nut!

Comment

Working...
                                X