This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Nah, The gaties will still just stay home and play World of Warcraft or something.
    Don't you mean Stargate Worlds, wasn't that released last year?
    Oh, wait, that was in an alternate universe in which Bioware had the rights to it.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

What does this mean for important countries like Australia? Do we get in on the Friday immediately after? Since we're in an advanced time zone that means we're only two and a bit days behind.
      Last edited by Eternal Density; 13 April 2010, 07:22 PM. Reason: words of order out
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        What does this mean for important countries like Australia? Do we get in on the Friday immediately after? Since we're in an advanced time zone that means we're only two and a bit days behind.
        Thats entirely up to when Australian stations tend to air SGU. The change has little impact to the airing of SGU in foriegn countries
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Thats entirely up to when Australian stations tend to air SGU. The change has little impact to the airing of SGU in foriegn countries
          So far it's been on the Friday that's been nearly a week after the US airing. If they keep it then it could mean we get it sooner (unless they wait an extra Friday), but if they move it to Tuesday also then it would still have the same time gap. If they moved to Wednesday then it would be less than a day behind. But there's no point in speculating at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
            Yeah, and it'll get moved to Friday.
            Doubtful lol... stargate has always been an important part of SkyOne.. like literally key the channel... its aired alot alot alot and its one of the highest rated shows on the channel too....

But anyway I think its a great move... pity it didn't happen day one but what can you do ya know

Also Id totally agree with Briangate78 on that friday nights is a ratings hole, I dunno about you guys but I don't know alot of people that would circle their weekends around friday nights SGU.. as great a program as it is...
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Don't you mean Stargate Worlds, wasn't that released last year?
              Oh, wait, that was in an alternate universe in which Bioware had the rights to it.
              Ah, what could have been...

As for the move, I'm undecided. On one hand, the move could help increase SGU's ratings, since Tuesday = more viewers. On the other hand, a Tuesday night timeslot means more competition from other shows, like V and NCIS. This move could actually LOWER SGU's ratings. I hope not, but its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                I like SGU right where it is. Gives me a reason to look forward to Friday nights. Maybe I should take up partying and drinking on Fridays now.
                I was just thinking the same think. I am long past the age where I feel the need to go party it up come Friday. Instead I much prefer to relax at home. There is nothing I find more dull and mundane than spending a life hanging around a bar or nightclub.

Maybe I will just buy cheap 6 packs of domestic beer and hang out at the bus stop with all the other crazies.

Comment

Originally posted by SBN View Post
                  I was just thinking the same think. I am long past the age where I feel the need to go party it up come Friday. Instead I much prefer to relax at home. There is nothing I find more dull and mundane than spending a life hanging around a bar or nightclub.

Maybe I will just buy cheap 6 packs of domestic beer and hang out at the bus stop with all the other crazies.
                  That's the spirit!

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I could enjoy having this on Tuesday. That means I can go do karaoke on friday nights too instead of just thursday nights! My wife will be pleased.

And I have a contract supplying Lucifer with antifreeze.
                    Seriously, can't they call a spade a spade, rather than an imagination-based eathworks actualiser?
                    only when I can refer to religions as "Fear-based child-rearing institutions" without getting hit by my mother in law.

Comment

Well, guess i wil miss it shifting over when i am deployed..
                      But both those rumor/story sights were more on about smackdown than SGu.

Comment

Working...
                      X