This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dialing Devices?

If theres another thread on this Im sorry.
    Ok I understand the Milky Way Gates are much more Advanced as well as any other gate, but... Assuming there are thousands of gates the Destiny and The Seeder Ships have planted like the Milky Way Gates. The Ancients Definetly left Dialing Devices in Milky Way. But what bout SGA. They had computers that dialed the gates, not manual dhd's. SG-1 had dhd's. But the only dhd we have seen on SGU is a remote dialer. I havent seen any kind of dhd on any of the planets sgu has visited. And since destiny is millions of years older than the sg1 gates, it stands to reason that the sgu destiny gates should have some kind of manual dialer, like an old commodore keyboard or something, you guys following me. Also why hasnt rush or eli messed around or tried to figure out what powers the gates. theres always a power source somewhere on the gate. What would power these gates the seeder ships have left behind. Also are the destiny galaxy of gates even powered at all? Does the remote dialer power the gate. Is there a secret locker room locker somewhere hidden on the planets gates with a dialer with instructions in ancient or english? How do natives dial the gates if any. Any input would be awesome.

Daniel

That little remote Eli carries from the Destiny is the DHD
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

These gates are prototypes, so DHDs are not available on the planets.....yet. As Jelgate said current Eli's device is the only DHD. There were no Ancients available to place DHDs on the planet as a seeder ship would only place gates.

Comment

What if a ship with DHD's is following Destiny?

Comment

Originally posted by comperius View Post
          What if a ship with DHD's is following Destiny?
          no ship is following destiny.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            At least no friendly Ancient ship. OoOoOoOoOohhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              How do you know that for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                That little remote Eli carries from the Destiny is the DHD
                They are also the Kino controllers, so there must have more DHDs on destiny.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I already knew about the remote dialer eli has, what bout my other questions in my thread. like what powers the gate on the planets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jor El View Post
                    I already knew about the remote dialer eli has, what bout my other questions in my thread. like what powers the gate on the planets.
                    Unknown. Maybe we will find out later. It could be the remote DHDs or it could be something else hidden in the gate
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

My guess is it that SGU gates are powered by some external power source probably located within the pedestal.
                      "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
                      "That he is concealing something."
                      "Like what?"
                      "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
                      "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
                      "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
                      "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                        How do you know that for sure?
                        so far the space destiny is in doesn't seem to active. ie aliens ships
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Perhaps they get their power transmitted to them after Destiny has dialed in.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                            Perhaps they get their power transmitted to them after Destiny has dialed in.
                            Very Good Possibility. I didnt think of that.

Then Again,........Maybe the gates have solar panels on top of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X