Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contemporary Music in SGU (Spoilers through S1 and 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would make for a good Montague.

Comment

Originally posted by adaminator1 View Post
      This would make for a good Montague.
      Or Capulet....
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Sounded somewhat similar to what Chloe was listening in "Water".
        Ah, the return of the Japanese country music.

Comment

Noticed that the first post doesn't include what Rush was listening to in "Air" (while looking at the photo) and Gloria played in "Human". I know it's been discussed, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone happen to know title of the music piece?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Noticed that the first post doesn't include what Rush was listening to in "Air" (while looking at the photo) and Gloria played in "Human". I know it's been discussed, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone happen to know title of the music piece?
            I do not know it but according to Patrick Gilmore , it should be "Vissi d'arte" from Puccini's Tosca.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              I do not know it but according to Patrick Gilmore , it should be "Vissi d'arte" from Puccini's Tosca.
              Sounds like the one, yes, thanks!

sigpic

Comment

No teen emo tasteless unnecessary corny jarring soapy pointless pop song this week.

Hope to hear something next time.
                sigpic

Comment

In episode 2.14 Hope:

Brody plays 2 songs on his radio before the surgery, and these songs are:

Also sprach Zarathustra - Richard Strauss (The theme to 2001: A Space Odyssey)

Dragostea din tei - O-Zone (Popularly known as the Numa Numa song)

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
                    In episode 2.14 Hope:

And that is way beyond awesome
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
                      In episode 2.14 Hope:

Updated, thank you
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

me miss the music
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          me miss the music
                          Maybe next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't get that wretched Numa Numa song out of my brain! Euro pop at its scariest!!! Never imagined hearing anything like that on Stargate, but boy was it funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              Never imagined hearing anything like that on Stargate, but boy was it funny!!!
                              That's true. When the song was a hit years ago, I never ever in my wildest dreams imagined hearing it while watching SG. But it was great scene.
                              sigpic

Comment

i cant lie, the elevator music in epilogue was pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X