Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget guys. Young fired a couple of shots (I think TWO) in the air when he was trying to calm people down at the start, or too get their attention, i can't remember what the point of it was, but i remember him firing some bullets. Ca anyone correct me?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think,

General Spoilers for SGU S1 up to 1.04 Darkness
      Spoiler:
      Scott fired his gun to get the attention. He yelled, shouted and spoke up to Rush, but he did not fire his gun.

Also I think counting bullets is rather pointless, but counting the dead and MIA is a good idea. I would mention their names though. Because then, later on, it will be easier to follow.

So, I would suggest something like this:
      1 R.I.P. US Senator Alan Armstrong (1.02 Air)
      2 MIA Curtis and Palmer (1.03 Air)

Anyone know the first names of Curtis and Palmer.

Also counting the guns could be better than counting the bullets, but I imagine that will be a lot harder to keep track of. Because you'll never know for sure if for example someone drops his/her gun and we don't get to see if someone else retrieves it. It sounds like a better idea to me than counting bullets though. Besides I'm hoping they'll be able to replicate exciting things on the Destiny with some amazing piece of Ancient technology. Or maybe they'll find some Ancient weapons.

Also as you have seen 1.04 Darkness, you'll know that they found a way to recharge batteries.
      Last edited by Jper; 17 October 2009, 02:57 AM.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Bump for new episode.

Comment

Q post Air 2 - Did Senator Armstrong take a pistol into the shuttle or did he leave it with Greer?
          sigpic
          Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
            Q post Air 2 - Did Senator Armstrong take a pistol into the shuttle or did he leave it with Greer?
            He left it with Greer.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              build portable coilguns. then anything metallic serves as a bullet
              More likely black powder weapons as none of the current 6 billion people on earth have figured out how to make an effective coil gun that would be better than a simple black powder weapon.

Comment

Well, let's keep track of who's died.

In "Air", we lost two people. They could be alive, they could be dead.

In "Water," Lt. Gorham died of alien mosquito bites

So, three down! Who's next?

Comment

Alan Armstrong as well, if I'm following you correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Well, let's keep track of who's died.

In "Air", we lost two people. They could be alive, they could be dead.

In "Water," Lt. Gorham died of alien mosquito bites

So, three down! Who's next?
                    Eli's pet Kino?

Scott's Mojo?

Last edited by Briangate78; 30 October 2009, 07:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Eli's pet Kino?

Scott's Mojo?

Rush's ego?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Rush's ego?
                        rush's glasses
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hmm... I'm guessing whoever decides to...

Spoiler:
                          Eat their own bullet in a coming episode.

Will be up next. Either or. (And no, I don't want to restart discussion about that incident mentioned in spoiler tags in this thread.)
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

They are killing so many people two fast. It was what I've been afraid of for a long time. They should have stranded more than 80 people. Huge mistake!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              They are killing so many people two fast. It was what I've been afraid of for a long time. They should have stranded more than 80 people. Huge mistake!!
                              I don't know, but losing four out of eighty plus doesn't mean that much to me. Maybe the end of the series will have about ten - probably insane - people left or something, which could be very compelling if played right.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yea, well the less people you have, the more fake it gets when you see extras changing right and left over 4 years.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X