This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Note to self: make "O Riley?" parodies of "O Rly?" threadbombs.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      #18's up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vte7LMnYV10

Oh Riley.

Note to self: make "O Riley?" parodies of "O Rly?" threadbombs.
      Mental green, and thanks.

So yeah, it's like an epilogue to Time, and we know everybody'll be somewhat okay.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Thanks for the link. I know they are up on YouTube too, but I had already seen it and YouTube's quality is still less than mgm's official vid quality.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Atlantus View Post

Oh good, that saves me work.

Comment

SO I was thinking we should try to estimate where each of the kinosodes is in relation to the episodes, since they don't all seem to fall chronologically where they're released between episodes.

Kino 1 "Get Outta Here" -- after Darkness
            Kino 2 "Not the Com Lab" -- after Air
            Kino 3 "No Idea" -- after Air
            Kino 4 "The Stargate Room" -- after Air
            Kino 5 "Eli's Room" -- after Air
            Kino 6 "Don't Encourage Him" -- after Light
            Kino 7 "Corridor Conversation" -- during or after Light
            Kino 8 "Marked Hatch" -- ?
            Kino 9 "Not Supposed to Be in Here" -- either after Air or after Light
            Kino 10 "Nobody Cares" -- ?
            Kino 11 "Kino Race" -- ? before Earth
            Kino 12 "Covered Kino" -- ? during Darkness
            Kino 13 "Variety" -- after Water
            Kino 14 "You Okay?" -- after Earth
            Kino 15 "Do I Look Stupid?" -- during Earth
            Kino 16 "All Telford's Fault" -- after Earth
            Kino 17 "What's That Light?" -- ?
            Kino 18 "title?" -- after Time
            Kino 19 "The Apple Core" -- ?

Corrections, suggestions, and constructive debate welcome
            Last edited by DigiFluid; 14 November 2009, 06:48 PM.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think they add nice bits of showing us life on Destiny.

Also, I think Kino 6 "Don't Encourage Him" is after "Light" since when they mention Scott's girlfreind he thinks they are talking about Chloe.

Course I am not fond of the ones showing Chloe and Scott getting close, since it means there is more than just sex between then and we will have to watch it for a while. I am still hoping that it will end by the end of the season.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                Also, I think Kino 6 "Don't Encourage Him" is after "Light" since when they mention Scott's girlfreind he thinks they are talking about Chloe.
                Good call, my mistake!

Edited to fix it now

And I'm also starting to think that the 'tour of the ship' style Kinosodes that I've placed after "Air" might actually fit better post-"Light". He's in a good mood again, and he's clearly not sunburnt anymore so it might work better that way.

Another thought: "Marked Hatch" could come after "Earth", Eli does wonder if they've fixed it and Telford had people running around fixing things up so they could fire the weapon system.
                Last edited by DigiFluid; 14 November 2009, 07:03 PM.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  SO I was thinking we should try to estimate where each of the kinosodes is in relation to the episodes, since they don't all seem to fall chronologically where they're released between episodes.

Kino 18 "title?" -- after Time
                  Kinosode 18's title was "New Kind of Crazy."

Makes sense, given the context.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Awesome, thanks. I only saw it on Youtube, where the uploader hadn't given it its own title

Comment

STARGATE.MGM.COM

Kino-Webisodes:

The official link is now up for Kino 17, and thus I edited it in the list. The link for Kino 18 - New Kind Of Crazy on the MGM site is still missing. The link for Kino 19 - Apple Core works, but has the wrong text accompanying it.

Kino 1 - Get Outta Here

Kino 2 -Not The Com Lab

Kino 3 - No Idea

Kino 4 - The Stargate Room

Kino 5 - Eli’s Room

Kino 6 - Don’t Encourage Him

Kino 7 - Corridor Conversation

Kino 8 - Marked Hatch

Kino 9 - Not Supposed To Be In Here

Kino 10 - Nobody Cares

Kino 11 - Kino Race

Kino 12 - Covered Kino

Kino 13 - Variety

Kino 14 - You Okay?

Kino 15 - Do I Look Stupid?

Kino 16 - All Telford's Fault

Kino 17 - What's That Light?

Kino 18 - New Kind of Crazy

Kino 19 - The Apple Core
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

no. 18 is still not working
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          no. 18 is still not working
                          YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vte7LMnYV10

Comment

Hey guys, are there alternate, alternate links? I live in Australia, and we have our 'own' stargate.mgm.com websinite and it's always around 3-5 kinosodes behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                              Hey guys, are there alternate, alternate links? I live in Australia, and we have our 'own' stargate.mgm.com websinite and it's always around 3-5 kinosodes behind.
                              I'm in Aus, and the alternate links work fine (The ones on the list compiled a page back in this post). If not, Youtube is your friend:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXhf...eature=channel

That's Kinosode 16, the most recent one on that Youtube account. The rest are there. Kinosodes 17 and 19 can be found on the links posted on the previous page to the MGM site. The side area will say it is the 6th Kinosode, but the little slideshow underneath the video should say the proper Kinosode. Kinosode 18 can be found on the link I posted not two posts ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                I'm in Aus, and the alternate links work fine (The ones on the list compiled a page back in this post). If not, Youtube is your friend:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXhf...eature=channel

That's Kinosode 16, the most recent one on that Youtube account. The rest are there. Kinosodes 17 and 19 can be found on the links posted on the previous page to the MGM site. The side area will say it is the 6th Kinosode, but the little slideshow underneath the video should say the proper Kinosode. Kinosode 18 can be found on the link I posted not two posts ago.
                                Hmm, strange the links seem to be working now. When i tried before all i got was
                                "OOPS. YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISDIALED THE GATE...
                                The content you're looking for isn't here. Use the search, navigation or footer links to find what you're looking for. "

And I could only find a few on youtube. Thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
                                X