Destiny Ship Design And Model Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
    I was actually surprised to know that the "blade" side was the end and the "pole" side the front.
    Still, it looks like an axe. I kinda expected the Asgards to use that type of look.
    I'm wondering to if that picture is really of the whole ship as we don't see the actual end of the pointy end unless it appears in some video I haven't seen.

Nice to see you around again by the way.

I wonder if the front end of this ship is supposed to dock with the first ship they sent, the one that poops gates. =O=
    It might be a tad... suggestive.
    Don't worry, I'm sure if it is they'll come back and reshoot it in 2019 so it isn't.

Comment

Yea, its a part of a ship if your talking about the picture, i innitialy though it was the front too, but the new trailer (which is pretty awsome btw), shows the whole ship for a moment, looks like a upscaled and flatened wraith dart.

Also:
      Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      I wonder if the front end of this ship is supposed to dock with the first ship they sent, the one that poops gates. =O=
      It might be a tad... suggestive.
      I wouldnt put it past them though.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Working...
      X