This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    This is the tortuous calm before the storm, my friends.
    But it's still so much fun
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

I can now reveal the secret project...
      It's a 1:1 scale model of the Destiny. It's floating in San Franciso harbor, or at least it was the last time we saw it. Unfortunately the cloaking device is still working and we have the best and brightest trying to turn it off.

Their iPhone batteries died a couple of weeks back and they can't find their way out. We can't find our way in thanks to the cloaking, so if you bump your head into something mysterious while swimming, be sure to note the location and PM it to me.

Thank you.
      Laurence
      Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

Pfft, that's it? Geez, for a much-hyped secret project, it sure is underwhelming.

Comment

Pfft, that's it? Geez, for a much-hyped secret project, it sure is underwhelming.

I'm as curious as I am lazy.

Can anybody point me to where this project was hyped? I'd love to know what's been said about it beyond this thread...

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

If it were mentioned elsewhere, it'd be merged with this thread to keep the forum less clutter-y.

Seriously though, I don't know how hyped it is, but I'm personally very excited to see it, especially with stargate.mgm.com refurnishing and everything; who knows what it may reveal!

Comment

If it were mentioned elsewhere, it'd be merged with this thread to keep the forum less clutter-y.

Seriously though, I don't know how hyped it is, but I'm personally very excited to see it, especially with stargate.mgm.com refurnishing and everything; who knows what it may reveal!
              I'll have to go look at Joe's blog. Even though it will likely make me end up being hungry again. I remember last time I visited I had just come back from Tokyo, only to read all his posts about delicious food he had there. Why didn't I read it *before* I went...sigh.

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

MGM updated their site today.

News posted at MGM news thread, SGU discussion thread, SGU video thread.

Comment

it doesnt work for me.

Comment

I still don't like the new SG:U logo. Sorry. And they should refer to the new show as Universe not as SGU on theirs website.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      it doesnt work for me.
                      same
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        it doesnt work for me.
                        their servers got overloaded by the hordes of SG fans running over. I know I posted the link far and wide (oh oh) so I suppose I share some of the blame Oh, and the site isn't dial-up friendly...

Comment

Working...
                        X