This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re Oniya,

I think Ms Grauer's brief appearance at the start of Rising was to deleberately say to us in the audience that she was the last ancient left on Earth when Atlantis evacuated to the Pegasus galaxy. Why she stayed behind and why the other ancient in the scene looks annoyed with her we could speculate about all day. - It was prob done to subtly directly connect the events of "Frozen" SG1 season 7 to Atlantis, for those in the know.

Re familiar faces popping up again and again, the golden rule usually is that if an actor has played a notabel character in one series of a franchise, they cannot reappear in that same series as a different character, unless clearly seperated form their "established" role. For example Dr BEckett could have appeared in SG1, as young Ernest Littlefield was seen fifty years in the past.

I agree that the circumstances with Ms Grauer is similar to those of Garwin Sanford. But if they are the right actor for the part, so be it!
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Working...
    X