Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
    Syfy has a video sneak peek of Deliverance
    I lol'd. Good to see some new SGU. Missed these crazy kids.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

2x11 Deliverance Sneak Peek

Comment

But is it spoilery???
        sigpic

Comment

Your mind tricks won't work. Don't make me watch it.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, Lahela. It is super duper spoilery. In fact, in one minute, I have deduced the meaning of life, the endings to every twist ending-y movie in existence, and now know how SGU will end.

Spoiler:
            Fact, and I've put this in tags because I know you won't read it: It's nothing. It's one minute with some Brody/Volker back and forth, with side appearances by Rush and Park. That's it.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Spoiler:
              Fact, and I've put this in tags because I know you won't read it: It's nothing. It's one minute with some Brody/Volker back and forth, with side appearances by Rush and Park. That's it.
              Only? Hmm... No. Still not watching. I think. Probably. Maybe. Most likely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Only? Hmm... No. Still not watching. I think. Probably. Maybe. Most likely.
                Maybe. Most likely. Do it. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe. Do it. Well, uh, maybe, kinda... do it. Do it do it do it. And then maybe sorta kinda, umm, maybe hmm rope Lahela into watching it too. Do it do it do it. Maybe sorta. Sorta. Kinda. Probably. Likely. Muffins. Poked bacon. Kinda. 'Kay?

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Maybe. Most likely. Do it. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe. Do it. Well, uh, maybe, kinda... do it. Do it do it do it. And then maybe sorta kinda, umm, maybe hmm rope Lahela into watching it too. Do it do it do it. Maybe sorta. Sorta. Kinda. Probably. Likely. Muffins. Poked bacon. Kinda. 'Kay?
                  K.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    K.
                    I think the poked bacon won that battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      But is it spoilery???
                      Nope. The only real spoilers I suppose you could glean from it are that certain people haven't died and Destiny doesn't appear to have been destroyed, so pretty much what we already knew/suspected.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        Nope. The only real spoilers I suppose you could glean from it are that certain people haven't died and Destiny doesn't appear to have been destroyed, so pretty much what we already knew/suspected.
                        Flashback perhaps?

Comment

Syfy just had a different add on

Comment

Okay, I'm not expecting them to upload anything anymore.
                            sigpic

Comment

Still no promo for Deliverance online, in fact I'm not even sure if they've made one. I suppose they take a lot more effort to edit than a sneak peek.

Comment

Just saw a different 2.5 promo

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Working...
                                X