No announcement yet.

SGU Promotional Videos / Trailers /Ads Discussion only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta admit, that "interview" really pissed me off.
    Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
    Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
      I gotta admit, that "interview" really pissed me off.
      Me too...I was expecting a better look at the Universe set, and maybe some behind-the-scenes of the actors goofing off or something. I really can't wait for these kinds of things...as I feel like I barely know the actors themselves at the moment .
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
        Me too...I was expecting a better look at the Universe set, and maybe some behind-the-scenes of the actors goofing off or something. I really can't wait for these kinds of things...as I feel like I barely know the actors themselves at the moment .
        Yeah, instead of seeing that, I saw...the interviewer goofing off, and generally being kind of an ass. I go to collegehumor if I wanna see that kind of crap.
        Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
        Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
          Yeah, instead of seeing that, I saw...the interviewer goofing off, and generally being kind of an ass. I go to collegehumor if I wanna see that kind of crap.
          Well, I guess I can understand, as that's Jace's style. Still, I was really expecting more, though now I don't know why .

I was, however, happy to see that the camera person shared a common like for Elyse Levesque with me
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

NEW SNEAK PEAK on the SCIFI WEBSITE !
            new shots plus interviews of the mains characters !

http://www.scifi.com/universe/video/
            sigpic
            ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
            ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

That's the one they showed last night.
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Aaaargh! I've been searching for this all day on youtube but haven't found it, and on the Skiffy site not one of the multitude of FF downloader add-ons I have installed works... *throws childish tantrum*
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Nice! First look at White Sands, some nice Carlyle scenes, and is that LDP on the actual ship? Are all those scenes from Air?

And I really liked the Terminator-ish music as well

Comment

Would be nice of Skiffy could get the characters' names right though... "David Rush" was changed to "Nicholas Rush" eons ago AFAIK...
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched that on hulu.

Comment

Hmm. I like the brieg White Sands scene, but wasn't impressed with LDP's line 'the best minds'. The delivery didn't make me beleive it. Though we only saw a snippet of the scene.

Eh. really, nothing I've seen has made me real excited to watch this yet. I will because I want to give it a shot to lend my support to the franchise. But, honestly, I'm drawn in, as of right now, because
                        Spoiler:
                        RDA is going to be in a few episodes.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Just found this and was wondering if it was a new clip/trailer

http://www.scifi.com/universe/index.php?sub=sgu&clip=3

It looks to have footage from a maybe planet and some other clips

Comment

It's the first time I've seen it
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              Just found this and was wondering if it was a new clip/trailer

http://www.scifi.com/universe/index.php?sub=sgu&clip=3

It looks to have footage from a maybe planet and some other clips
                              Yes, tis new. can't hear it right now, but visually it reminds me a LOT of Battlestar Galactica, which, uh, isn't good, at least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Yes, tis new. can't hear it right now, but visually it reminds me a LOT of Battlestar Galactica, which, uh, isn't good, at least for me.

I have to agree. I didn't want to compare it to BSG but what little we've seen of the style really does look too much like it.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X