This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new character revealed?

is it true that one of the aliens from "One False Step" is going to be a crew member on the ship?

Originally posted by schlemmbot View Post
    is it true that one of the aliens from "One False Step" is going to be a crew member on the ship?
    As Jack would say, "that's a concept".
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Nope
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I've No Idea! Source of your info/rumor..??

EDIT: Check the below spoiler cos I have an idea of where you might be coming from!

Spoiler:
        **There has been talk of Dr. Rush possibly having a darker agenda and MIGHT have, MAYBE deliberately stranded the team on board the Destiny by dialing it's 9 chevron address (Apparently sees a window of opportunity during the attack, and takes it! against orders/protocol or something?) while there was still a whole galaxy worth of alternative addresses to where they could evacuate to!! In other words... There MIGHT be a Bad Guy on board, it MIGHT be him and maybe HE gets exposed or something in the episode you mentioned..??? (That last sentence is just my own speculation btw! lol)

^^ Well, that's according to bits and pieces of information that has come thru via interviews etc. so far anyway! lol. Maybe this information is what you're thinking of and referring to..??
        Last edited by orion2sirius; 07 May 2009, 04:50 PM.
        www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

Somehow I doubt tptb will be implementing an alien that was only shown in 1 episode in the early days.
          Tst

Comment

Please use spoiler tags for something like this, especially if your comment is based on a spoiler you read.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's what SGU needs... a bunch of Teletubbies on board the Destiny :O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                Yeah, that's what SGU needs... a bunch of Teletubbies on board the Destiny :O
                You just made my whole day much worse by mentioning the <snip>Tellytubbies! Oh geez the nightmares!! Oooh the sleep I've lost from nightmares of giggling psychopathic killer Tellytubbies!! You just Had to press on the wound of my biggest, deepest fear didn't you?!?!?! Thanks Very Much For That!!!
                Last edited by Skydiver; 07 May 2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I seriously doubt that. Especially since those characters couldn't even talk, not to mention the annoyance of dealing with someone being clad only in a painted body suit (most of those costumes, by the way, were/are being sold by stargate props)
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Saggy effort.

Comment

Oh Geez... I just realized who the aliens are from "One False Step"! lmao! I feel stupid now for not saying... "HELL NO!!" ... Somewhere in my previous posts!! lol.

Spoiler:
                      Anyhoo... Those White Painted Alien Guys need a constant naturally created sound-wave (although later replicated via earth tech by sg1) in order to survive and they also seem to have very very basic intelligence. Therefore being of no real use to a top secret off world project like Icarus!

So... eh... NO... I can't see the Aliens from "One False Step" having any part in SGU!

Comment

If that was even a remote possibility at all, I might have to reconsider my decision to watch this show.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          If that was even a remote possibility at all, I might have to reconsider my decision to watch this show.
                          Seconded..!!.. You Said It! lol
                          Last edited by orion2sirius; 07 May 2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            I seriously doubt that. Especially since those characters couldn't even talk, not to mention the annoyance of dealing with someone being clad only in a painted body suit (most of those costumes, by the way, were/are being sold by stargate props)

I didn't make the connection. Maybe one of those guys could be the on board Mime, that sounds...um...interesting...

...I think I underestimated the creepiness.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              Maybe one of those guys could be the on board Mime
                              Would they come complete with black/white stripe shirt, face paint and beret hat? I still can't see the substitution for Jack's humor!

Comment

Working...
                              X