This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
    About the ancients not manning the destiny themselves. They did intend on manning the ship but got distracted by either the plague or ascension, I'm more inclined to believe it was the plague based on the timeline. Now I don't know this for certain but to me it makes sense that the ancients started the destiny on it follow up course and then intended on dialling to it once it got to the desired destination. This makes sense to me rather than than them boarding it from the start and doing basically nothing until it got to it's destination.
    Interesting, I always thought it was because of their war with the Wraith that they abandoned the project? Maybe I'm imagining having heard that though
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      Interesting, I always thought it was because of their war with the Wraith that they abandoned the project? Maybe I'm imagining having heard that though
      There's still no definitive answer yet. It could be a combination of all the reasons the Ancients aren't around anymore. OR it could be something in the galaxy the ship is currently sitting in that killed the last of them off.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

The Destiiny was launched in the MW so it can't be the Wraith. I've heard its mainly ascension that the Ancients abandon the project but the plague is a possiblity as well.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The Destiiny was launched in the MW so it can't be the Wraith. I've heard its mainly ascension that the Ancients abandon the project but the plague is a possiblity as well.
          Ah, okay. I guess I see now. I just re-read the things about the Destiny and I guess I was confused. For some reason I associated "Destiny, launched by the Ancients at the height of their civilization" with Pegasus...don't know why
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, okay. I guess I see now. I just re-read the things about the Destiny and I guess I was confused. For some reason I associated "Destiny, launched by the Ancients at the height of their civilization" with Pegasus...don't know why
            Yeah the height of the ancients civilization was when they were in the Milkyway, I guess the Lantians never lived upto their predecessors.

Comment

No matter what i will be canon. There may be some little things that don't connect, but that never bothers me. Sure, I noticed he Wraith stopped their mental projections, but oh well. That is how they wanted it. I even had possible ideas as to why they would stop using the abilities if they wanted to explain it.

I love Stargate. I loved the movie as a kid. I was excited when I found they made a TV show about it. I found out on S1e03 and watched ever since. As a fan, you may notice these things. If you are remotely normal you accept changes (especially changes from the start of a series to later), keep watching and move on, or you think they are too much and stop watching and move on. What ever the case is, come to terms with things and move on for your own sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinter MM View Post
                No matter what i will be canon.
                Which episode are you in?
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

lol. I only wish. "it" will be canon.

Comment

Working...
                  X