• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashbacks in SGU(possible spoilers)

In the first 2 SGU trailers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQeNKVkHKM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqCjG...eature=related

We see scott has a low haircut but not exactly a buzz cut.

However in the sci fi/syfy 2009-2010 promo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKaeD...layer_embedded

shows scott with an total buzzcut and if you look closely when you see him and james laughing and hugging in the end, you will see the backround looks kinda like the icarus base. His hair could not possibly grow that fast in a matter of days. So do you think im right or am i totally out to lunch?

Check out the most awesome band ever, In Truth and reason, at this link. http://www.myspace.com/intruthandreason
    sigpic

I wouldn't mind flashbacks in the show at all.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Now, this is just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure Scott's hair was the same length in all of the clips . In "Frantic" it looks longer, but I think that's an effect of the dark setting, plus he (as well as others in the trailer) appear to have some sort of dust/dirt in their hair and on them. I think it's a trick of the light.

However, I do think the possibility is there for flashbacks (as they've done it before, iirc). Furthermore, I welcome flashbacks if done effectively, but I wouldn't want to see it in every episode (e.g. Lost).
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

There'll definately be flashbacks. Ona Grauer, from memory, has been cast as Everett's wife (double check that), and unless they're back on Earth in the beggining. And RDA's casting in a bunch of episodes also suggests it. I can;t think of any time that Stargate has done flashbacks, but I don't doubt they have.
        Just don't expect Lost-esque ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus Chekov View Post
          There'll definately be flashbacks. Ona Grauer, from memory, has been cast as Everett's wife (double check that), and unless they're back on Earth in the beggining. And RDA's casting in a bunch of episodes also suggests it. I can;t think of any time that Stargate has done flashbacks, but I don't doubt they have.
          Those things have nothing to do with flashbacks. The Destiny has one of those long-range communication devices on-board and so, we'll see members of the crew on Earth, in other people's bodies, during a number of episodes. So, while flashbacks are very possible, what you just mentioned doesn't prove anything, one way or the other.

Comment

Flashbacks sounds cool, but I agree that they don't need to go as far as Lost. Not the same kind of show, I want something a little faster paced.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see a copy of Lost'esque flashbacks. Those are overdone. But I'd like to see them do something that we haven't seen in Stargate before, and flashbacks scattered throughout the season would be good.

Even with the Ancient communication device, all these people on the Destiny aren't going to be able to talk to their loved ones. The work they do is classified.

I figure RDA may feature in some flashbacks, though I do expect him to be one of the people on earth that uses that ancient communication device.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Flashbacks in SGU would be fine with me. I just hope they don't go crazy with them.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Flashbacks in SGU would be fine with me. I just hope they don't go crazy with them.
                  Indeed. A Lost-style of flashbacks would be out of place, as that is a key component of the way Lost tells its stories. However, flashbacks akin to those that have been used in past SG1 and SGA episodes would be nice, and they could really add a lot to the particular story being told. .
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah i would love a couple of thouse
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X