Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe - Charity Buzz: Charity Auction Lunch on Set of Stargate Universe i

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I could think of for the location change is they may be filming in the LA area. Brad said they were looking for different shooting locations at the Vancouver con. He did say New Mexico for one.

Comment

Maybe SGU was finished shooting in October, and will in LA do some promotions or the selected cast members was living in LA after shooting.
      Last edited by jjit; 12 April 2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        The only reason I could think of for the location change is they may be filming in the LA area. Brad said they were looking for different shooting locations at the Vancouver con. He did say New Mexico for one.
        I'd much rather see the Vancouver set.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          I think they leave for New Mexico anyday now (if not already there). I recall reading mid April to early May.

Originally posted by jjit View Post
          Maybe SGU was finished shooting in October, and will in LA do some promotions or the selected cast members was living in LA after shooting.
          Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          I'd much rather see the Vancouver set.
          As I recall reading. They are supposed to finsh filming on October 23rd (may be pushed back, since they started filming later than intended).

Could be they will film some parts in LA. Don't know.

But I agree. I would want to see the Vancouver sets as well. I think it would be cool to have lunch on the Destiny.
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
            finsh filming on October 23rd
            Since they pushed back shoot the SG1 and SGA movie, which both may start shooting in the October and after shooting the SG1 movie, RDA will lunch with the winners.
            So the SGU crew wouldn't take a long break in the mid-production, so they will finsh shooting before October or early October.
            This's all my guess.
            Last edited by jjit; 12 April 2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

cool, how much do you think it would cost in the end to have lunch with the actors?

Yea 200th post!!!!!!!
              Last edited by major davis; 13 April 2009, 11:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                cool, how much do you think it would cost in the end to have lunch with the actors?
                If you have to ask then you don't have enough
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I wasn't planning to bid just wondering.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    LOL!

RDA's last year went for somewhere near $37,000.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      I wasn't planning to bid just wondering.
                      Its an old joke. When a middle class person ask how much for something the owner says if you have to ask you can't afford it.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

If I win does that mean I need to fly from Vancouver to LA to fly to Vancouver to have lunch then back to LA and home to Vancouver?

$18,000 for RDA lunch, don't think I have ever paid more than $50 for lunch. I hope they are serving gold bricks with a side of pearls.

Can't believe Neil Patrick Harris is only on 1,000. I would honestly bid on that if I lived in LA, he is such a funny guy. And from what I heard it costs about 1,000 just to get dinner at the magic castle, not to mention the months long waiting list.

Comment

I think the lunch for SGU is in LA, or that's what it said in the listing. I live here. Convenient for me. But I'd rather fly up to Vancouver for lunch with RDA on the set of the new movie
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X