This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
    Lol...I was actually wondering about this as well. I couldn't figure out who it stood for...or what.
    At first thought col Telford. But the letters are the wrong way around. Mabye tleford the col.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I believe that punishment is too soft
      agreed, they should be shot.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
        Who would they have meant with TC?
        Just a guess here, but I assumed it meant The Crew (T.C.). Implying that everyone dies (before waking up back on earth apparently ).
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
          agreed, they should be shot.
          Still too soft the person should be given a gun and put in a room with mckay, and Mckay has a ancient shield on. And for god knows how long the person in question will listen to him talk all techno, brag about destroying 3 quarters of a solar system and how he bashed up two guards. Then eventually the pain of listening to Mckay brag about surviving a splinter will go too far and "blam" the person is dead.

So really same pain just quadrupled.

Getting more harsh yet?
          Tst

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
            Obviously some of those names are going to change. We only included them on SG Wiki because... I mean, it's not like there's another list of episodes out there. And... it's probably slightly better than putting down nothing... probably. Also, we didn't create articles about those episodes (unlike we did from "Air" to "divided") because we know they're probably going to change...
            Probably not. No information is better than incorrect information.

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
              Still too soft...Getting more harsh yet?

How about we slice cuts at various places around their body, insert leeches, and sew the cuts up?

I got that from a friend of my back post-911

Comment

that is a little gross, I know, we stick those grub-like things from the Star trek movie (2) down their ears.
                sigpic
                Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                Spoiler:
                Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  Just to make sure the picture of the names of all the universe eps on the white board in the backround of the photo of JM's april fools day post was a joke because someone on stargate wiki named all of the episodes on universe according to the post. But it could be a double joke we would all think it's a joke but in fact it's the truth, cause so far divided was the 11th ep on the board and it was right. What do you think
                  The Stargate Wikia is bad. This is further proof.
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                  X