This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU podcasts

anyone else wishing that TPTB would do podcast of the writers meetings ??? i think it would be cool to hear the inner workings of the show.

plus podcasts for each ep to Compliment the audio commentary's would be cool.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    anyone else wishing that TPTB would do podcast of the writers meetings ??? i think it would be cool to hear the inner workings of the show.

plus podcasts for each ep to Compliment the audio commentary's would be cool.
    Yeah that would be cool thing to watch i am guessing they could not release any of the writer meeting before the seasons has aired
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

The best way to do podcasts about TV shows is like the Lost audio podcast: Informal, funny, and interactive (responding to fan questions).

Audio commentary podcasts are 90% of the time not very interesting. Take the BSG podcasts for example, only a few nuggets of information in any episode are really interesting. It's also way too formal.

Also, audio only! A lot of shows do video podcasts... very few people want to watch writers and producers looking awkward for 30 minutes. Also, very few people really want to watch 10 minute interviews with individual actors about specific episodes... it's boring because they don't really have anything to say.

So yeah... podcasts are a good idea if, and only if, they are entertaining in and of themselves.

Comment

Would be a cool thing to do, but yeah as said...nothing formal, and it has to be funny. Nothing worse than dry dry dry audio commentary.
        Around The Universe

Comment

Working...
        X