Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome they kind of shot them self's in the foot only giving 3 vague options
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Since MGM is no doubt going to create SGU polls on their site, might as well put them all in one spot instead of creating a thread for every single one (declutter! declutter!)

This week's

What do you think of the SGU trailer?

CHOICES:
      Awesome!
      Nothing special.
      I'm intrigued.

at http://stargate.mgm.com/
      Nothing special

Comment

i chose awesome...

Since it goes

1. Awesome
        2. Intrigued
        3. Nothing Special

I'd say 2 and 1 are Positive reviewsin the eyes of mgm, and therefore theres 62% positivity towards the trailer. Anything above a 50 is good. Hell looks higher than Obama's approval rating.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

It's kinda funny that two of the three possibilities are positive. I mean, usually, you do a three-point poll like this: great - neutral - bad. A poll with great - good - neutral is kind of pointless because it will always turn out positive *shakes head*

Comment

As of today, 3/27:

What do you think of the SGU trailer?

Nothing special. - 37%
            I'm intrigued. - 32%
            Awesome! - 31%

Pretty much split between three choices, which usually doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
            X