X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Countdown

I am sure everyone has seen the countdown by now, if not:
    http://www.stargate.mgm.com

Now what do you guys think "SGU Countdown Alpha Activated" means? Does it mean Countdown Alpha as in the first countdown and what event is it counting down to?? According to my calculations it is counting down to Tuesday March 24 @ 01:01am Pacific, 04:01am Eastern.

Other than a SGU website, I have no clue what could possibly happen. The end of the world?
    Last edited by quade_1; 27 March 2009, 08:15 AM.

I thought it is in fall

Comment

Countdown till the launch of the MGM SGU section, a website. That's how I interpret it.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
      and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65016

Has been posted three days ago. And I think there is another thread about the countdown to the first trailer
        Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
        Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
        - - - - -
        Knight Rider S01E11
        KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
        - - - - -
        Eureka S03E12
        Bismarck: This is madness.
        Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

what the hell. it says 4 days left!!! its wrong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
            what the hell. it says 4 days left!!! its wrong!
            When is The Ark Of Truth premiere ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              When is The Ark Of Truth premiere ?
              A week from tomorrow.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Okay..I getting it now!

Comment

Originally posted by nxcalibur View Post
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65016

Has been posted three days ago. And I think there is another thread about the countdown to the first trailer
                  This thread is talking about the actual countdown for the Alpha something.

The other thread is discussing the 'sneak peak' Friday night. Both are happening around the same time which can create some confusion.

Comment

The countdown is to the sneak peek of SGU which will be airing on Sci-Fi Friday night during the BSG series finale from 9-11pm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                      The countdown is to the sneak peek of SGU which will be airing on Sci-Fi Friday night during the BSG series finale from 9-11pm.
                      did you even bother to check the link or read the posts you would have learnt that this is a different count down, counting down for four days, Friday which it is today clearly not four days,

What ever happening for this countdown it is not the preview.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        did you even bother to check the link or read the posts you would have learnt that this is a different count down for four days, Friday which it is today,

What ever happening for this count it is not the preview.
                        Yes I did there was even a post on the main page (which is now no longer there so I'm not sure what is up with that) that explained it would be a countdown to several different things, but for now its for the sneak peek on Friday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                          did you even bother to check the link or read the posts you would have learnt that this is a different count down, counting down for four days, Friday which it is today clearly not four days,

What ever happening for this countdown it is not the preview.
                          The countdown is for the trailer, perhaps it's just a bug on their flash animation.
                          So say we all!

Comment

I don't think the information about the trailer at the bottom of the page has anything to do with what the countdown it counting down to.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              I don't think the information about the trailer at the bottom of the page has anything to do with what the countdown it counting down to.
                              That's what I tried to point out. I noticed it said, "Countdown to Alpha [something, something]" which I am guessing is the launch for a website in its "alpha stages". But yeah, I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X