Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A freaky coincidence: I clicked to look at the widget at 10:30 AM in my local time (a couple minutes ago) and the remaining time on the widget was at 10 hours 30 minutes.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
      count gamma activated?? lol
      alpha, beta, gamma whats that lo?
      www.stargate.mgm.com
      Ummm... Greek alphabet Delta next, then epsilon etc...

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
      A freaky coincidence: I clicked to look at the widget at 10:30 AM in my local time (a couple minutes ago) and the remaining time on the widget was at 10 hours 30 minutes.
      Maybe it's a sign
      sigpic

Comment

Yup Greek alphabet, didn't anyone go to college?
        Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu

Maybe SGU will be based around Greek Mythology?? I would love that, and they have said it will be back to the SG-1 type mythology. They are on a ship following a "seeding" ship and nothing says God like Greek Mythology.

Comment

ok for me the Countdown is over yet i see nothing. anyway, what did Beta reveal? and what does Gamma reveal?

Comment

The countdown is awesome.

Comment

no idea what Beta was but Gamma was for Ark Of Truth airing for the first time on SciFi.

Delta is now the newest countdown for the Continuum television premiere, April 3

Comment

i think it can mean 2 things: 1: get up to date so you understand SGU, or 2: find the hidden clues.

Comment

Working...
                X