This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    If they ever want to develop the Nox - or most of the SG-1 aliens - do it in SG-1 movies. It wouldn't make sense to have all these old species showing up so far off, in SGU. One or two species, sure - especially the Foothold aliens, but nothing more.
    I agree. SGU should be used to bring in new characters, races and situations. Not as an excuse to recycle SG-1.

I would be good however, to see the return of the Nox, Reetu and other races which were never fully explored in their own SG-1 movies. This would also allow SG-1 to lose it's current focus on the ancients and their leftover tech which I fell is better suited to Atlantis and it's movies.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kratine View Post
      If the furling's ever show up they better be a reptilian race or something different from what we can imagine with our limited human minds
      Something less humanoid would be interesting. Perhaps a six limbed creature - two arms and four legs, perhaps having caused some legends of centaurs? (I'm making this up as I write.) (As a side note, I remember a fanfic in which they are reptilian and living in an out-of-phase dimension.)

I remember reading rumours of some Furling storyline elements in SGW, the MMO in development, quite a while back. I don't know whether that's still true.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by TrueLordOfNetu View Post
        I agree. SGU should be used to bring in new characters, races and situations. Not as an excuse to recycle SG-1.

I would be good however, to see the return of the Nox, Reetu and other races which were never fully explored in their own SG-1 movies. This would also allow SG-1 to lose it's current focus on the ancients and their leftover tech which I fell is better suited to Atlantis and it's movies.
        you mean like the tok'ra, who in the last movie were turned from guerilla fighters into religious people, when they turned extraction from a hard operation into a religious ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
          you mean like the tok'ra, who in the last movie were turned from guerilla fighters into religious people, when they turned extraction from a hard operation into a religious ritual.
          I think that was more about the fact that they were executing the last powerful System Lord, the last real threat from the Goa'uld than a religious thing.

Comment

i thought it was Carter who mentioned that she saw the ritual before

Comment

The Nox buried their stargate and want no further contact so I doubt it.

Asgard are mostly dead.

Ancient are ascended or dead.

Furling - who knows. They could live in a nearby galaxy like the Asgard did. They could have all died. I wouldn't mind finding some information on them without meeting them, not sure if the real thing could meet the hype.
              Last edited by Spimman; 17 March 2009, 07:32 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                The Nox buried their stargate and want no further contact so I doubt it.

Asgard are mostly dead.

Ancient are ascended or dead.

Furling - who knows. They could live in a nearby galaxy like the Nox did. They could have all died. I wouldn't mind finding some information on them without meeting them, not sure if the real thing could meet the hype.
                actually the nox restored contact at some point as mentioned in season 3

and with galaxy you mean planet right?

Comment

Thanks for the correction, I edited it. I meant to say Asgard.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X