Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character(s) interest you the most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in the eventual alien main character that we don't know about just yet!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
      This may very well be true. They do have an advisor now, and they make a real effort to keep things as accurate as possible within the constraints of storytelling. That's how they ended up with a real honor guard in 'Fire and Water'. They were sent by the U.S. Air Force when the folks at Stargate called to get advice on doing it properly.
      I didn't know they had an advison. And about the advisor and fire and water, where did you get this info? Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't know they had an advisor. And about the advisor and fire and water, where did you get this info? Thanks!
        I can't actually remember where I saw that. It was either an interview or the transcript of a DVD commentary. One of the people involved with that episode called someone from the U.S. Air Force, and told them they needed advice on how to do it, and the person said 'why don't we just send one?' And there ya go! Real honor guard. You could tell, too. It was flawless in a way that it would be pretty hard to teach actors how to be without an awful lot of practice.

Comment

I can't actually remember where I saw that. It was either an interview or the transcript of a DVD commentary. One of the people involved with that episode called someone from the U.S. Air Force, and told them they needed advice on how to do it, and the person said 'why don't we just send one?' And there ya go! Real honor guard. You could tell, too. It was flawless in a way that it would be pretty hard to teach actors how to be without an awful lot of practice.
          And was this on stargate universe or somewhere else?
          sigpic

Comment

And was this on stargate universe or somewhere else?
            Universe? What? No! SG-1, first season! The episode was 'Fire and Water', not 'Fire' and 'Water'.

Comment

Universe? What? No! SG-1, first season! The episode was 'Fire and Water', not 'Fire' and 'Water'.
              Oh i thought you meant fire or water. LOL my bad
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X