Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of SGU meeting Aschen in 2010?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post

No more old enemies,
    No more old allies.
    No more recycling!!!!
    AGREED!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Its a shame the proposed 3rd ep for the Aschen got shelved as those 2 eps were really enjoyable. However I am not sure I would like one of the precious SG1 movies 'wasted' on an Aschen based story. Hey it might be great but who knows.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
        The First season of SGU would probably end in 2010, i wonder if we could meet the Aschen again.

I mean ,in S4 SG1 , we saw the alternative timeline of episode"2010", the Aschen were winning ,and SG1 just send a message back and alter the timeline, Then in S5 episode "2001" we met the Aschen and Jack gave them a list of very bad gate address. the first one was a black hole .

Stargate franchise finally make it to 2010, i think we should do something special like meeting the Aschen again.
        The Aschen like to create suns out of planet.what if the Blackhole address not only destory their homeworld , but slowly it create supernova , and when the remaining Aschen ship try to escape the destruction of their region , it engage hyperdrive , as result the supernova cause their hyperdrive to become unstable, and the Aschen fleet end up in another region of the universe, and just happen to met the "Destuny" and the human crew from Earth.
        They become Destiny's main enemy ,because SG1 destory their empire.And Aschen has a pointy ear, it is cheap makeup for a recuring enemy.
        haha please lol
        it be better for an sg1 movie

Comment

i would have to agree with no old enemies

though i would love for the old allies to return

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Its a shame the proposed 3rd ep for the Aschen got shelved as those 2 eps were really enjoyable. However I am not sure I would like one of the precious SG1 movies 'wasted' on an Aschen based story. Hey it might be great but who knows.....
            I think it could be great compared to what else. They are more advanced than humans and are methodical. They make formidable enemy.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Seriously, they already know the Aschen are crazy egomaniacs. Plus they couldn't travel outside of their local cluster of Stargates.

Comment

Aschen in SGU would be too contrived to pull off well. The Aschen in an SG-1 movie however...

It would be awesome but it's already been denied as possible plot on some one or another's blog.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Some Aschen scientists found the sister ship of the Destiny, the Fate.

Comment

They dont have the advanced hyperdrive technology to voyage out past their little confederacy. Unless.... the gravity well from their planet being consumed by that black hole supercharged the fleeing survivors like a supernova did sg1 that one time.

There could be alotta pissed off Aschen out there in the same predicament as the sgu crew!

Comment

Working...
                    X