This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Human' Characters in Stargate: Universe

I'm killing time by watching SG1 from start to finish as I'm off for two weeks. Anyways in watching 'COLD LAZARUS' just now, I was wondering if the characters of UNIVERSE will be made 'human' by incorporating into their various lives and backstories all of the various things that make each of us human - the shortcomings, the grief, the little things that make us happy.

Thoughts?
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

I hope so. Cold Lazerus was there so that Jack could overcome his grief for the loss of his son (wich was a major point in the movie, and lessend in the series.) This allowed for the character of O'neill to evolve and essentially grow into a "better" (?) person and to even make it possible for him to be like other people again. It was a great episode that was much needed to put a fitting end, if you will, to the chapter of how O'neill lost his son. Brilliantly written and a great episode.

If Universe can produce stories in a similar fashion, I would be pleased indeed!

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

Cold Lazarus was the one where the crystal made a copy of him wasnt it???

and that is somthing that i would really like to see
      "The chinese government does not believe in hiding secrets from it's people"

Comment

Working...
      X