scared the cr4p out of me....

open
    an asgard beam teleports several people off screen
    then i realize that the beam was a red-orange color
    then i realize that its animated
    screen cuts to a most infamous warner brothers silhouette
    then the screen goes blue and out of the shadows emerges this guy:
    http://dwarfhippo.com/wp-content/upl...he-martian.jpg

that's right..... i dreamt that Marvin the Martian was the big baddie for SGU

but what's worse (actually that's kinda cool) but whats worse from a SG persepctive, is that the entire show was animated, and featured a typical present-day animated style evil high council (complete with a corporate CEO as a baddie)

i dont' have to tell you how terrifying it is to think that SGU could have gone that route..... resurrecting Wormhole X-treme.....

and desecrating Marvin like that.....

but alas, despite the cold sweat i awoke in, 'twas only a dream

PHEW
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

lesson learned, stop taking hits before going to bed.

Comment

I could imagine an "out of the box" episode, where we could follow an alien lifeforms and the first contact after the arriving of Destiny. Our heroes would be only secondary characters and the whole episode would show us what they think about the humans and the building of gate system etc.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It would throw an awful lot of people into a real tizzy that's for sure.
        Learn how the Stargate name is being used in a con, and do your part to stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonSurfer View Post
          It would throw an awful lot of people into a real tizzy that's for sure.
          yeah but imagine if Marvin the Martian walked right into the SGC and came face to face with General Jack O'Neill......

heh
          heh
          heeeehhhh
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
          Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
          Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Working...
          X