X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
    Adam Baldwin - Everett who? Bring back Dixon
    Exactly! And it would also tick the 'crossover character' box. I like your thinking
    sigpic

Comment

David Krumholtz
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

I hope that's a joke...

Comment

why?
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Remember there's a topic here - who'd be your favourite signing for SGU if the sky was the limit?

There are other threads to discuss whether or not you're going to watch the show - see the General Discussion folder.
            sigpic

Comment

If the sky was the limit, Robert De Nero, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton. Anyone of those would do.

Comment

How about Esai Morales. He totally rocked as an army officer on Jericho. I think he would be good as Everett.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana View Post
                  Just because Connery can't change his accent doesn't make him less of an actor than Russell Crowe.
                  I'm sorry, but Sean Connery really cannot be forgiven for Zardoz.
                  "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                  - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                  - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                  - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Make big Arnie quit his governorship of California, then force him back into the acting profession.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger..... is..... Everett Young, The Termi.. Colonel"

Comment

Originally posted by Quadhelix View Post
                      I'm sorry, but Sean Connery really cannot be forgiven for Zardoz.
                      I find it hard to forgive Highlander II but I would still watch Sean Connery read a phonebook No matter how rubbish the storyline, he at least 'acts'.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                        I find it hard to forgive Highlander II but I would still watch Sean Connery read a phonebook No matter how rubbish the storyline, he at least 'acts'.
                        That is very true. Sean Connery was always a favorite of mine.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would want Dominic Purcell from the old tv series John Doe. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                            I would want Dominic Purcell from the old tv series John Doe. :-)
                            Well, Prison Break was just cancelled, so he'd be free...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              Well, Prison Break was just cancelled, so he'd be free...
                              Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                                Which is probably why he declined to act in the travesty that was Indy 4

Comment

Working...
                                X