Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Moore would make a fantastic Ancient elder.
    This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronjw View Post
      How about Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris in ST Voyager). Though I guess by now he isn't really young anymore, but he's not old either. He might make a good Everett Young.
      I'd green you but I've run out! Excellent idea. I love the actor, and think it would be great to have him in the role.
      sigpic

Comment

They should get Neil Patrick Harris. Now that would be good lol

either that or the uy who plays ross in the IT crowd.
        The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Powers Boothe would do me nicely! That, or Avery Brooks (FANTASTIC ACTOR!)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            I have a feeling Col Everett will be a known name too.
            Same here, can see it being someone who has had a major TV role in the past

Boreanaz - Angel
            Fillion- Firefly
            Marsters- Buffy/Smallville
            Schnieder - Smallville

you never know

Comment

1. Chuck Norris
              2. Jack Bauer

With these 2.... who else would we need?
              67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

There goes SGU's props and CGI budget
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                  Powers Boothe would do me nicely! That, or Avery Brooks (FANTASTIC ACTOR!)
                  oooooo....Avery Brooks.....

Green for you! He's a great actor and I'd love to see him in the Stargate universe (small 'u').
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

oh my goodness. Avery Brooks and Robert Carlyle in the same show? I wouldn't even have to watch it - just listening to the show will be enough! Oh I could listen to either of those guys read the phone book. Hmmm perhaps I should be in a thunk thread!

I've been a fan since Spenser.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                      oh my goodness. Avery Brooks and Robert Carlyle in the same show? I wouldn't even have to watch it - just listening to the show will be enough! Oh I could listen to either of those guys read the phone book. Hmmm perhaps I should be in a thunk thread!

Me too with avery brooks, he was THE REASON I watched DS9 initally! I would also like to see Adam Baldwin in it. cast him as everett young, that would work nicely for me!

Comment

Sean Connery would be incredibly amazingly awesomely wicked cool. But I am 96.85841% sure that wouldn't happen. I would like to see Elisha Cuthbert or Justin Hartley, I think he would be a great Young, but he is a little older than they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post

Oh yeah. Have you heard Avery sing?

*swoon

There are times when I put on my ST: Deep Space Nine dvds just to hear him speak. I don't care what he's saying, I just want to hear him talk and watch him smile.

*fans self

I thought I was through the hot flash stage...Is it getting hot in here?
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            Me too with avery brooks, he was THE REASON I watched DS9 initally! I would also like to see Adam Baldwin in it. cast him as everett young, that would work nicely for me!
                            I'd like to see more of Adam Baldwin, too. He's already in the SG universe - they could just strand him on the ship. That would be a great motivation for him to get the group home - his family.
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Michael Biehn as Young; sure, a little older, but a talented actor.

Comment

I loved the suggestion of Kevin McKidd. If they got Kevin McKidd I am sure that in Scotland they could guarantee a good turnout for the pilot with this headline.

TRAINSPOTTING STARS REUINTE. They may as well get Ewan McGregor, Ewen Bremner and Kelly McDonald in at that rate

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                                from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Working...
                                X