This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sldghamr View Post
    i keep thinking of the phrase: "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"...........
    Me too!! If they are only having a medic it means there are going to be some pretty dramatic, angsty medical emergenies or the ship will have a medical hologram, with terrible bedside manner who cant leave the ship....

Comment

i keep thinking of the phrase: "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"...........

male body part chopped off due to a malfunctioning automatic door

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
        Just wondering what sort of character would you like to see in Universe? we have had many doctors in the 2 series, Dr.Warner, Dr Fraser, Dr Lam, Dr Beckett and Dr Keller. all are different from one another and bring something slightly different too the show

personally for SGU I would like to see a younger verson of doctor fraser

thoughts?
        I think Ads is asking people which previous Doctor have we had whose personality you would like to see in the new Field Medic in SGU. That's at least what I interpret from his post.

Personally, I would like to see a 'persona' like Doctor Frasier. I believe she was the best Doctor/Medic we have seen aside from Beckett.

I would like to see the 'Field Medic' of SGU to have her persona while still developing her unique persona.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

If what the blogger quoted here says turns out to be right,

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=87

maybe you will get your holographic doctor!

Comment

The medic is gonna be loved by everyone, then killed off, and replaced with a new character everyone loathes. So the key is to pick the type of medic you didn't like at all, that way when they killed off you won't be disappointed.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm done with good-hearted, kind doctors. Give me a jackass who knows what he's doing, and I'm gold.

Like House, or Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

Comment

Dr. Cox would be interesting. Yeah, I think someone who just does the job and gets out would be much more entertaining to watch than someone who just turns out to be everyone's friend. It gets a little boring when you have the same personality again and again.

Pro SGU
                / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  I'm done with good-hearted, kind doctors. Give me a jackass who knows what he's doing, and I'm gold. Like House, or Dr. Cox from Scrubs.
                  I believe they call that McKay.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Exactly!

Let's have a DOCTOR McKay.

Wait...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Exactly!

Let's have a DOCTOR McKay.

Wait...
                      Well, once Rodney and Jen get married, you will.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Well, once Rodney and Jen get married, you will.
                        Imagine the babies!!! scary

Comment

LMAO. Only thing which coul surprise me ould be if their kids have been born with...dreds. lol

Dr.Cox was cool character. I would prefer someone like him too. Whatever unexpected.
                          Kiryk "The Runner" forever -- http://www.facebook.com/login.php#/g...id=38626487069

http://www.unicef.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Ava H. View Post
                            LMAO. Only thing which coul surprise me ould be if their kids have been born with...dreds. lol

Dr.Cox was cool character. I would prefer someone like him too. Whatever unexpected.
                            Dr. Cox or Dr House or both would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
                              Dr. Cox or Dr House or both would be great!
                              Ah, we can dream!

I would easily believe that the doc is a j*rk than he has a heart of gold Like...such character is more interesting! So much to explore , play with and surprise with!!
                              Nice people can be so boooring.
                              Kiryk "The Runner" forever -- http://www.facebook.com/login.php#/g...id=38626487069

http://www.unicef.org/

Comment

doc cottle from bsg is a perfect example
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X