• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    Zat Guns. End of Thread.
    I doubt its that simple
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Obviously they will resort to defending themselves with a board with a nail in it.

Do u really think this will be an issue? I mean seriously?

Comment

Ranged weapons are for girls!

I think I've made a pretty compelling case for the inclusion of Solid Snake on the destiny mission...

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
          Obviously they will resort to defending themselves with a board with a nail in it.

Do u really think this will be an issue? I mean seriously?

It could be an issue if your enemy had strong enough armor or a shield.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I doubt its that simple
            Why not, as far as we know they never run out, and even if they do they'll still last longer than the P-90's and other Earth weapons. It's totally feasible that they could bring them to Destiny.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
              Zat Guns. End of Thread.
              haaha yeah zats would be their best bet lol XD well...theres always their knives lmao! do it like solid SNAKE! ahahah CQC action!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
                haaha yeah zats would be their best bet lol XD well...theres always their knives lmao! do it like solid SNAKE! ahahah CQC action!!
                Stealth doesn't really work in open spaces, unless you took some Asgard or Sodan cloaking devices.
                We could still make some variable intensity energy weapons, probably ones that could last as long as Goauld energy weapons.

There is always a possibility that the crew of the Destiny will be caught off guard and not have any time to gather the tech needed for their expedition so the best alternative is going to be to gather weapons from the different races they meet, whether by force or trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
                  maybe solid snake will be the old man col. TPTB were talkng about and he can be played by clint eastwood XD

KEEP IT CLEAN
                  Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                  Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

it most be some kind of weapons left by the anceint that does not need ammo or they will take zat and staff weapons whit them (dont think so tho), and the dream is the travellers will give them alot of ronons gun

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                      it most be some kind of weapons left by the anceint that does not need ammo or they will take zat and staff weapons whit them (dont think so tho), and the dream is the travellers will give them alot of ronons gun
                      They could probably make guns like Ronan's even a bigger P90 type one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                        They could probably make guns like Ronan's even a bigger P90 type one.
                        that whould be really cool

Comment

that whould be really cool
                          Very cool.

It all depends on whether the team actually gets the time to load up on supplies.
                          I get the feeling that it's not like the SGC is gonna be prepared to send a fully equipped group like they did with the Atlantis expedition.
                          Still we could always see some cool new energy weapons from different alien races.

I'm hoping that this show will be really inventive and fresh in terms of the kinds of alien tech we'll see.

Comment

indeed......XD

Comment

Ronon's gun needs ammo. There are at least two instances where we see that. In that episode that has Jewel Staite as a wraith (can't remember the episode title) we see Ronon reloading his, and in Travelers Sheppard runs out and Larrin didn't have any more cartridges so they couldn't use it any more.

Perfecto!

Comment

They could do the smart thing and start walking around with Jaffa staff weapons and zats, or Traveller guns and Wraith stunners. Keep the bullets in reserve for Replicators. Come on! You just KNOW they're gonna appear!
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X