Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the major character should unless it is a cameo or something like that in the pilot. A minor character would do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Okay. I seem to vaguely remember there was a series by this name. Am I correct? Sounds very interesting. Do you remember what season this was in or was it just a one season show? Sounds interesting to check out.

That would be so cool if they did that. I"m for it. Sounds far more interesting than anything they've told us about SGU!
      It was a 5 season show. The Wraith-like version of the Atavus were in Season 5 ( they had a different version in earlier seasons). The part about them not needing to feed on humans when they were on their original homeworld was in the last 2 or 3 episodes. I was kind of just joking about there being a similar homeworld for Wraith in the Universe galaxy. Everything in SGA so far seems to point to their origin being in Pegasus. But that is all just theory and speculation. If TPTB really wanted Wraith in Universe that would be a cool way for them to do it. If the Gene Rodenbury estate hasn't sued yet, stealing the rest of the Atavus plot probably won't provoke them to it either.

Comment

Anything Stargate from this point forward needs Rodney McKay, lol. He's just too awesome not to include. But then, you don't want to break up Rodney and John, the Dynamic Duo of Pegasus.

Comment

McKay! Best. Character. Ever!
          : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
          : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Major Griff from SG-1 as Col. Everett Young?

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

Zalenka or Cadman!!!

Comment

Come to think of it, i'd like to see Miko again.

Comment

I'd like it if they brought Lorne over and gave him a lead role. His expanded role in SGA is nice, but a lead would be nicer.

And Chuck, too. He can show off his hidden technological skills that were always overshadowed by the likes of McKay and Zelenka. He'll be the guy who whacks the Destiny's malfunctioning engine with a wrench to make it work again.

Comment

i hope the wrotters stick to whaqt they said and not have any charcetrs from any programs we have seen before,maybe have a background charcter wich we may have seen once ir twice but nothing more than that
                    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
                      i hope the wrotters stick to whaqt they said and not have any charcetrs from any programs we have seen before,maybe have a background charcter wich we may have seen once ir twice but nothing more than that
                      And I am the pope of Rome.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://general-chris.livejournal.com/34490.html

Then I went to Robert Picardo’s (Richard Woolsey – Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis, Holographic Doctor on Star Trek) Q&A session. I was extremely surprised to see how funny he was and down to earth. I had a really good time at his session simply because you were laughing the entire time. And it was hilarious to find out that he strongly disliked Star Trek before he was on the show. Speaking about how awful the stories were and such. Then he showed us a comedy sketch he did with a comedy troop out in California that was amazingly funny. Then he spoke of his disappointment that Stargate Atlantis is ending but that his character might be making appearances in the new Stargate Universe show.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waits for Shadowmaat to say it*
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It won't be Stargate if Dan Shea and Marin Wood don't have at least a small cameo in SGU. They have to be there with that ridiculous over sized wrench.
                            Last edited by Col. Rose; 06 December 2008, 11:55 AM.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

i think sgu should have a couple of characters we have seen before to tie it to the stargate history however they shouldn't be major characters like mckay and weir had only been in a couple eps it should be someone like that maybe lt haley or sgt bates or alec colson or one of the females from whispers someone like that not a major character but a familiar face

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

I am sure after Infection, that they should bring Todd to Universe. I like him better than ever.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X