Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only Character from SGA Who Should Join Universe Is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Stargate Atlantis and I love SG-1, but I really don't want to see any of the characters from either show on this new Universe. A cameo here and there might be entertaining, but we don't need it. Now, I ADORE Rodney McKay--one of my favorite characters. But I don't want to see him on ANOTHER show. If they do what they've done previously and maybe have them show up--but from what I'm hearing about this new show, that won't really be possible so I say they just do what they've been planning on doing and keep Universes completely seperate from SGA and SG1. We know it's Stargate. That should be enough and we'll just see how it goes from there. Anyone willing to watch the show--mostly out of unabashed curiosity than anything at this point--will watch the show because it's Stargate. Not because it has characters crossing over from other shows.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh i know! Get McKay, Vala and Todd to SGU... and get rid of all the other characters.

Then I'm guaranteed to watch
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

If they could find some way to get the Wraith into SGU with a plot that made sense, especially if one of those Wraith happened to be Todd, I would definitely have to watch it. =D

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
        Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
        Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Actually, I am fine with Universe not having any cast members from SG-1, or Atlantis. I say let SGU introduce us to a new team of characters to get to know. Besides, just trying to choose one over all the rest is pretty much impossible for me.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I say let SGU introduce us to a new team of characters to get to know.
            Unless the new characters are lame, I have no problem with a new cast. After all, I ended up loving the Atlantis team. ^_^

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
              Unless the new characters are lame, I have no problem with a new cast. After all, I ended up loving the Atlantis team. ^_^
              But what was the winning factor - the characters or the actors?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Bring back Bill

Comment

A tidbit from a Burbank Con Report:
                  http://sgamadison.livejournal.com/27863.html#cutid1

The best moment for me personally was when the panel was asked about potential crossovers with SGU. They all made sour lemon faces and mildly negative noises and then DH said, ‘sure, yeah, we can all play the parents of the cast of 90210.” I almost fell out of my seat with the sheer glee of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    and david might be the most willing to return to SG

but what would justify him leaving such a important mission then atlantis

Maybe he's just in the wrong place at the wrong time and get's stuck?

Comment

I would love to watch McKay talk technospeak in SGU, but it will be weird to just see him and not Sheppard ... Anyway, I will give Universe a chance, it will likely be good. If it will ever air in Sweden ...
                      Geek week?

[Don S. Davis 1942-2008, God Speed!]

Comment

Dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                          If they could find some way to get the Wraith into SGU with a plot that made sense, especially if one of those Wraith happened to be Todd, I would definitely have to watch it. =D
                          Exactly. It's time for the Wraith to reach out and explore new worlds and galaxies and they might as well run into the SGU group. Of course, Todd would have to be the commander. I might just watch the show then.
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            Exactly. It's time for the Wraith to reach out and explore new worlds and galaxies and they might as well run into the SGU group. Of course, Todd would have to be the commander. I might just watch the show then.

Since TPTB stole everything else about the Wraith from the Atavus in the last seasons of Earth Final Conflict anyway, maybe they could also steal the part about how there is a planet (or how about a whole galaxy this time) where the Atavus/Wraith don't have to feed. On their true homeworld they feed directly off an energy field or something instead of having to suck the lifeforce out of humans. Maybe that true homeworld is somewhere in the Universe galaxy?

Comment

No mckay, ever ever agaiN!
                              I say Lorne or Zelenka! both excellent characters and not annoying and whiney like mckay!

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                                Since TPTB stole everything else about the Wraith from the Atavus in the last seasons of Earth Final Conflict anyway, maybe they could also steal the part about how there is a planet (or how about a whole galaxy this time) where the Atavus/Wraith don't have to feed. On their true homeworld they feed directly off an energy field or something instead of having to suck the lifeforce out of humans. Maybe that true homeworld is somewhere in the Universe galaxy?

Okay. I seem to vaguely remember there was a series by this name. Am I correct? Sounds very interesting. Do you remember what season this was in or was it just a one season show? Sounds interesting to check out.

That would be so cool if they did that. I"m for it. Sounds far more interesting than anything they've told us about SGU!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X