Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't it be cool to have Jonas Quinn on SGU?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I do think Corin did a fine job in Season 6, I don't think we will ever see him on Stargate again. I really don't.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Saw Corin on Ghost Whisperer the otherday, hardly recognised him tbh...

I dont think he should be on SGU, maybe the only way to put him in anything would be to contact earth in the next SG1 film and have something new on the whole Nequadria thing but its unlikely.

Comment

Actually I was watching an old Smallville episode a cupe of weeks ago and saw Corin. He palyed a villain and did an excelent job of it. it would be shame if Stargate never brings back Jonas. Corin is an excelent actor, and Jonas is one of my favorite characters.
        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
          it would be shame if Stargate never brings back Jonas.
          There are a lot of shameful things about Stargate in that regard. It's a shame they aren't gonna bring him back, it's a shame they didn't follow up on Aris Boch, it's a shame various other characters never came up, plot lines were dropped, other plot lines were explored that should have been avoided, characters were introduced that shouldn't have made it past the planning stages... the list goes on and on...

Comment

someone said '' I think I speak for everyone when I say no! ''

You got ur Opinon , but you dont speak for me or the masses !!

I say Bring em in !! I like Shanks but dont get me wrong , only jonas got wrote off is so shanks could come back.

Polictics people !!

Just likeford, weir , bekket, fraiser etc. etc.

Only reason Bekket got the call back is they probally never intended on keepin him gone in the 1st place. Producers an cast alike thought alot of the actor. Just wanted to shake things up an scale him back to recurring. Let Fandom go crazy , then let us feel like we had a say so when he got written back in.

But hell yes it would be cool to see Jonas in SGU . They could easliy get him written in there. They found this ship an need someone who could translate , cipher Ancient etc.
            Rodney is busy w/ atl, Daniel busy w/ sg1.

Who else could be a type of person for the job w/out writing a new character.

So the SGC ask ol buddy Jonas to fill in an help out for this ONE MISSION . To which he gets stranded. an by this time he's got a girl, job , family etc. theres Episodes right there to get into character background, et can what not.

But as I know it wont happen , would be cool though !

ECHO28

Comment

I liked Jonas a lot, and I think it was ridiculous that he wasn't integrated into the Ori arc. It could have lead to a very interesting plot. However, I don't believe an an alien from another series is right to be a main character in SGU, anymore than Teyla or Teal'c would be.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
                I think I speak for everyone when I say no!
                Nothing against your opinion. It's fine and I don't mind it. I would just like to speak for myself please? Thanks. *smiles and nods*

I think Jonas was an awesome charactor. I would much prefer to think the planet was either enslaved, or bowed to the Ori instead of being destroyed. Cause I happen to like him. lol

I do think though that if he wasn't trying to fill Daniel's shoes, he probably would've been a better char. *nod nod* Cause I am a fan of Daniel, and I don't think anyone could honestly fill his shoes in my own personal opinion. But in his own right, I adored him. And I do miss him.

I would like to see him in SGU, though I doubt it would happen. But one can dream right? lol

Edit: And you can't really blame the powers that be if the actor was unavailable to do anything. If that being the case, it could be why they wrote in that Jonas' planet fell to the Ori. Cause Corin was busy. Nothing can really be done about it. But I think, no matter how long he's been gone, that there should always be a chance of him coming back. Atleast once. As I said, I can dream right? lol
                Last edited by SerenaSerenity; 05 November 2008, 09:51 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd absolutely love if jonas were on SGU, it would lift up the show.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                    I reckon Jonas Quinn would be great on Stargate Universe - I think he could be well written in eventually. I would watch it just to see him! He could offer a lot to SGU and bring a bit of the original Stargate to the newest of the Stargate spin-offs.

This is just a hypothetical question/idea - wouldn't it be nice?
                    No

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
                      No
                      Fair enough
                      Meh.

Comment

It wouln't happen (even though I'd like to see him) but, hypothetically, ti would be akward for him to be in unless they put him in the third stargate movie to make the transition.

Langara has been devastated by ori rule, so Jonas comes to earth to ask for help in rebuilding, but alas the planet will blow up in 3 days. They try to fix the problem like they did last time but it doesn't work so they evacuate Langara, and send the refugees to the land of light (what ever happened to that place) except Jonas who stays on with the SGC. He gets assigned to the site that gets attacked and goes to destiny.

Would never happen in a million years but hypothetically it would be fun.
                        "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
                        "Those who abandon the path are evil."
                        "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

It would be nice. But like Ford... we are never gonna see him again. The writers simply aren't interested in bringing that character back. If they were, it would've happened already.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Sorry but no. I think Jonas and Corin are better off not being in this project.

Comment

I say no. I liked him in season 6 but his return wasn't that spectacular and having him in SGU wouldn't work.
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Why would Jonas be on SG-U? I really like Jonas, but definitely not. :-/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X