Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With revelations in "The Lost Tribe," will we...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    Personally I wouldn;t put it past these writers. But for god sack, aren;t we getting a little tired of the Asgard and the Ancients
    No

The Human Element is the element of change. It gives us our footing to stand fearlessly and face the future.
    -Dow ad

Comment

i love the asgard. and i hate the ancients. ancients are now done to death. give us a proper aurora, and we can see its true power. give us an oneill, and we can see its true power. then get some cool new races

Comment

Originally posted by TheHumanElement View Post
        No
        Meh.

Comment

What about the Furlings?

They are a known race that has been talked about, but no one has met yet.

Could they be out there somewhere along the Destiny's path?

Comment

Its more than likely that there are other groups of Asgard out there, loads of people thought there would be when there planet went pop in Unending, however as mentioned it's gonna be bad to use them from the get go as SGU is meant to be new.
            There is the chance for characters from SG1 to be there, Cadet Hailey has been mentioned by myself and a few others, or at least people from that kinda level.

As for the Asgard in Lost Tribe and the Asgard Core, there not the Asgard we know, there not our allies and its fair to say that theres no reason to give them access to the core, however if they did learn of us having the core then theres at least a 2 parter in itself, perhaps this could make an SG1/SGA crossover film as you could bring the LT Asgard, Jack, the Jack clone and SGA all together in one, I'm sure loads of people will shoot the idea down but I think it could make for an actual 2 hour movie instead of 2 hours(inc ad's) in TV show time..

Comment

Working...
            X