X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Recast her you mean?
    Nope. Colleen Rennison was the last to play her, and I think she's about the right age to fit in with Universe now.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0719705/

Comment

Yeah but 'hot'? I don't see it...

Comment

So far then we have the following cast.

Cassandra, Hayley, lets just throw in the Jack clone for good measure

Comment

maybe a sadist monkey will posess the leaders mind and control all of the destiny and rule the universe (just a thought)

sigpic
          Sig made by squirrely1
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
          *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

I did wonder for a fleeting moment if we may end up with a ship load of 'Cadet Haleys'. Perish the thought!

Throwing in the Jack clone would make the 'older generation' happy whilst staying true to the younger cast idea! Best of both worlds!

Comment

Adding the Jack clone is the worst idea ever. Even worse than naming a character 'Psycho'.

Comment

Adding the Jack clone is the worst idea ever. Even worse than naming a character 'Psycho'.
                Too true, too true
                Meh.

Comment

Hard to say without any recent pics, which I've been unable to find of her. I just thought she was at least kinda cute in that last episode she was in. Not in the pedophile kind of way, but she looked like she would be good later in life.
                  Last edited by crowmagnumman; 15 October 2008, 10:57 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Boon
                    The actor shows up here as a Scientist with different name... SGA - Defiant one
                    Yeah, Dr.Gaul - the one who got half-eaten by a Wraith then popped his scone with McKay's pistol...
                    sigpic
                    My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

They can't have Cassandra in it as she was on Earth in the future... Theink episode 1969 when the team though that they got back, and had to be sent to the right timeline by her. If the Universe Team doesn't have a way back to Earth, then how could she be here in the future... albeit only a few decades, and be in a distant galaxy trapped??
                      http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by sg1adam View Post
                        They can't have Cassandra in it as she was on Earth in the future... Theink episode 1969 when the team though that they got back, and had to be sent to the right timeline by her. If the Universe Team doesn't have a way back to Earth, then how could she be here in the future... albeit only a few decades, and be in a distant galaxy trapped??
                        Well just because she's lost in another galaxy in Universe doesn't mean she can't end up on Earth again when she's older. Although I guess it does sort of destroy the suspense of not knowing whether they get back or not. I'd still like to see it.

Comment

Im with you on this one here!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                          SG1 -

Comment

Some members could be alien but Computer generated grahpics. As I don't expect all those galacies being seeded with humans. And of course many yet unkown aliens. except the furlings maybe they are from a different not yet visit galacy. Could be reveal in this show. Maybe one or more get included with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                              Im with you on this one here!
                              You don't think she'd be hot now?

Spoiler:

She seems pretty good to me here. I would think even better now that she's about 20. That seems like the perfect age to be on Stargate Universe. And I'd rather have her return than some random hot chick we've never seen before. Cassandra has a history with SG-1, and I like that. And plus this would give people on Earth a great motivation for finding this lost ship.

Comment

Personally for me i would love to see a combination of both SG1 and SGA to form one Elite Team. Here is what i would have

Elite Team
                                John Shepard
                                Daniel Jackson
                                Rodney McKay
                                Sam Carter
                                Ronon Dex
                                Teal'c

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008
                                He will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X