Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh I remember when adults gave my generation crap (genx) for being slackers.

Some thoughts:

1) somehow this generation has made being a geek cool, scifi is more mainstream now than ever in its existance. Maybe its cause they grew up on tech or because there is soo much information available to them now.

2) i was shocked to find out the average age of a videogame player and comic book reader is 25-35, when did i get soo old lol.

3) girls like scifi now, wtf?

4) my problem with the 15-25 crowd is the lack of critical abstract thought, this drives the teachers i know insane that after a lifetime of being spoonfed and being told everyones a winner weve got an entire generation of kids like the ones who used 2 get beat up at recess when i was a kid

5) how are teens illiterate if theyre using the internet? XD /keyboard

6) all they know about us is from that 70s show
    Last edited by kymeric; 05 October 2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flea247 View Post
      i bet it was great, i would have enjoyed it i think, but i will contest one point. there have been wrist watches and toasters around for quite some time now and i personally have milked a cow when i lived on our farm. fresh milk straight form the cow to the mouth!!!! nothing beats it

perhaps thats why i am so interested in history, the way people lived in the o'l days hehe
      Ha wow you drank straight from the cow. AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by General Yogi Bear View Post
        Ha wow you drank straight from the cow. AWESOME!
        lol yea ! its the best way to have it. all warm and creamy, mmmmmm.......
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X