Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching last night's Atlantis ep "First Contact".....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    And the thing is, theoretically, "The Lost Tribe" should even be better than "First Contact" was.
    CANT WAIT UNTIL THE EPISODE AIRS!!!

gonna be bigger than Be All My Sins Remember'd

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
      Unfortunately i dont see it happening.

The sad thing is that i believe Season 5 of Atlantis has been the best front half of any season of Atlantis. There have been so many great episodes and they are really developing some good storylines.

Atlantis could go on for another 2 seasons easily. Its just unfortunate that Scifi pulled the plug before Atlantis could reach its full potential.
      The most likely thing to happen with SGA if it continues to be successful is have multiple movies on SCI FI. SCI FI and MGM just signed a major movie airing deal, so those odds went up.

As per SGU, it has a lot to prove inorder to keep my interest. I will be very critical of every detail. With SGA I overlook the eps like "Whispers" and still find the good in them.
      sigpic

Comment

When's the next ep gonna air? Don't tell me I have to wait several months!

And yes, it sucks that those SOB's cancelled SGA. S5 has been so awesome. The space battles have been really well done and the script is solid. First Contact was awesome. Loved it when the aliens abducted Jackson and Rodney. Not as awesome as BAMSR was though....

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          And the thing is, theoretically, "The Lost Tribe" should even be better than "First Contact" was.
          I don't know about that. I really liked S2's Lost Boys, but then came The Hive. I hated The Hive. Also, I didn't like S4's This Mortal Coil, but Be All My Sins Remember'd is my favorite episode to date. So the two-parters don't always have two good parts. Fingers crossed though...

And for me, the back half of S5 doesn't really look that good (based on spoilers). But we'll see. I tell people not to judge SGU without seeing it, so I won't do that to the rest of S5 either.

Originally posted by blitzsnake View Post
          When's the next ep gonna air? Don't tell me I have to wait several months!
          Two weeks, friend.
          sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Last Friday's episode was one of the prime examples of why Atlantis should stay on the air for a couple more seasons at the most. Along with The Shrine with great character un-development (if you can call it that) and emotions, this franchise is just getting better in better

Comment

im not mad at them. but it does make me wonder. is SCIFI a good channel? i wont be surprised at all that, in s5 of SGU, it too will be miraculously cancelled. and then annother spinoff, and it too is cancelled after 5 seasons. for Scifi, 5 seasons seems to be lightspeed for SCIFI. after all, SG1 lasted 5 seasons on scifi too

Comment

Working...
              X