Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thoguht of it while watching the Geicko commercial with the bottle of Maple Syrup, the "Customer" just looks so much like Novack and I thought, man she's an engineer she'd be perfect for SGU, to the very least she can be like Zelenka and be a major recurring character

Comment

Originally posted by Jor El View Post
      I think they find out bout destiny in the mid season 2 parter of atlantis s5. It stands to reason that janus invented the destiny in the first place. I can see a team exploring this new address without realizing that the 9th chevron is for inter-universe travel, specifically the seeder ship. I wonder how the seeder ship can change coordinates of the gate so quickly. The seeder ship is the one with the gate. so how do they get from the seeder ship to the destiny. Im assuming the destiny has a pretty powerful arsenal to be able to deal with any threat it might encounter. I think they find the seeder ship and the destiny dormant in a underground base or something on another planet in another universe. And by them showing up it reactivates the mission. I cant wait to see this so called cloaked lab of januses it should be kewl looking like the chair room. or the zpm room both awesome rooms.

Jor El

"The 1 Million Dollar Question"
      WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SEEDER SHIP???
      What makes you think Janus created the Seeder ship? He mainly researched time travel from what we have seen. Also, from the spoilers of the mid-season 2 parter:
      Spoiler:
      They locate a cloaked lab which belonged to Janus and find a device which causes stargates and wraith ships to explode in hyperspace/when an incoming wormhole is formed.

FYI: inter-universe would mean travelling between different universes, intra-universe is the term your looking for (ie travelling within the same universe)
      Meh.

Comment

Unless Janus used his Jumper to travel back in time and build the ship(s) on his own which I don't think is very likely.
        I just checked on GW and it says this about Universe:
        "Stargate Universe is set on board a massive Ancient ship called the Destiny, millions of years older than even the city of Atlantis (story). The Ancients launched the automated ship millions of years ago to seed Stargates throughout many galaxies, with a second ship planned to follow it up and explore those planets. But they got busy with ascension, and never followed through on the plan"

So the Ancients launched Destiny millions of years before Atlantis and before Janus would've been born.
        The only way he would've had anything to do with it is if he travelled back in time which is extremely unlikely considering the Ancient's opinions on tampering with the timeline (see SGA season 1 Before I Sleep if you haven't seen that episode otherwise you should know what I meen).

I for some reason had it in my head that Destiny was the exploration ship that the Ancients were going to use until they decided to go through with the ascension thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
          SGU Cast: Walter, Siler, Rodney, Novak, and maybe a clone of Rodney (or 4)

or, Sheppard, Rodney, Daniel, and Carter. That would be pretty bad ass.
          Or a team with Teal'c, Jack, Ronon and Todd.

Now that would we bad ass.
          The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
            Or a team with Teal'c, Jack, Ronon and Todd.
            Now that would we bad ass.
            Ronon and Todd would kill each other even before the beginning credits! Or more specifically, Ronon would attack Todd and Todd would find a cunning way to get rid of him once and for all, because without Sheppard to hold him, Ronon is more dangerous than entertaining.
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

What in the world is wrong with ya'll? Lindsey Novac was an irritating character and got on my nerves whenever she was there. She reminds me on Sonya Gomez from season 2 of Star Trek TNG. Thankfully Gomex was never brought back and hopefully TPTB of Stargate will NOT...I repeat NOT...bring her back.

Comment

Was Soyna Gomez that irratating doctor brought in while "Beverly Crusher" was absent? I'm not familar with all the actors' names. If it is the dopctor you are talking about, I agree whole-heartedly. I almost always skip the episodes she is in when I watch Star Trek TNG set.

As far as RDA goes, he didn't want to continue with SG-1, why would they put him in yet another series for him to walk away from? It ruined SG-1 in my opinion. Get some young, hungry actors, that will stay with the project as long as it is viable!! Don't get me wrong, RDA is great to have around, but I don't want a shortened series by the inclusion of people who are tired of acting or that have other things they'd rather be doing than acting.
                Last edited by atlantisguy76; 24 September 2008, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightningSt View Post
                  Don't bash me if you disagree but I personally would love to see one of the characters be Lindsey Novac. It just kinda popped into my mind that we havn't seen our hiccupping friend in a while.
                  rofl that would be cool, about 3-4 years ago, these were a couple of my sigs on the SciFi Forum.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/quade_1/daedalussig.jpg
                  http://www.members.shaw.ca/quade_1/daedalus-sig.gif
                  http://www.members.shaw.ca/quade_1/SGD-grim.gif

They were just jokes back then but it looks like i got 2 things right

Comment

Personally I don't think Novak was all that bad, she was actually quite funny in the way that she was always intimidated by General Hammond and affraid to ask Hermiad about the nuke thing.
                    I say it would be cool to bring her into Universe or at least some future Stargate series/movie.
                    She's not as annoying as Felger.

Comment

Jack ONeill cloned by Loki, a green apple with a mind of red one- metafore,...
                      So, Jack junior, valter, (that dude that played movie Gladiator, actualy Marcus Aurelius) Carson becose he left atlantis remember?
                      One soldier must be italian and he would like every alien female:-D (thats a joke)

Comment

I have an awesome wish I would love to be in the show even as a comatose ancient as long as its a recurring role. I would love to be in a stargate episode, series, game just my dream!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ark-of-continuum View Post
                          Novak was an awesome character. I laughed at her all the time! Mua-ha-ha.
                          I loved that episode, where she has the hiccups in the whole beginning of the episode... (sorry forgot the name) Made me LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X