Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that at some point in the show, either as a one-shot episode or a little mini-arc, we will see at least one enemy from our past.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What about the race that RA's original host came from? I've always wondered that...I mean, he WAS an alien. I always kind of thought that he might have been an Asgard because he kind of looks like one, but I think it would be interesting if we finally found out what race RA's original host came from.
      That is just my two cents.

Comment

I'd like to see a lot of baddies come and go. Obviously as the ship moves uncontrolably through the galaxies you wouldn't expect there to be more than maybe or two recurring baddies.

With that I think it gives them a good base to bring in a wide variety of enemies and we can either defeat them quickly with our tech or if they are kicking our arses we ride it out till the ship leaves.

I'd love a story along the lines of:

Thousands of years ago a Goa'uld was experimenting with his Hyperdrive.
        It overloads and sends him across the universe with an army of Jaffa.
        He makes contact with a Nox type pacifist but extremely powerful race.
        They are also incredible naive and the Goa'uld befriends them until his chance and conquers and enslaves them.
        Now you have an uber powerful Goa'uld ruling a galaxy.
        He had a queen with him and in the time since has re-created the System Lord system from the Milky Way in his new galaxy.
        He has the ability to travel between galaxies but does not know where he is in relation to the MW as his travelling was accidental.
        He learns about the Destiny and the humans from the MW and that they defeated the Goa'uld from there.
        He is capable of destroying the Ancient ships - but if he does he kills the humans that know where the MW is.
        While he has no real need to conquer the MW, he is obsessed with it as he was only a minor Goa'uld in his time there and his arrogance makes him want to achieve power over the territories of the former System Lords.

Comment

Working...
        X