X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.2 or 1.4

Comment

2.1...live.

The it drops way off to 1.0-1.3s in the first couple of eps.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
        Well its safe to say it will be on par with the current ratings of atlantis so im gonna say 1.3ish.
        I'd say it'll be 1.3 for the pilot, and then maybe 1.1 then on assuming a significant amount of american viewers don't boycott the show

Comment

Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I am going to say it gets the same rating as Rising did...

3.2 live

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
              I'm going with a 3.0 live.
              lmao...
              1.5 tops!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                lmao...
                1.5 tops!
                A new Stargate series? No chance, even Sanctuary probably won't premier with ratings that low.

Comment

With well promotion, SGU The Pilot gets something like over 6.5+. Or even better, if BSG'ish fan$ catch up the show. A regular episodes will have 2.0 or 3.0 (if not be very optimistic), mid-season two-parter - around 4.5 possibly.

It's all SCI-FI, you know. If they will spend some money to bring us viewers a great expensive show with rich mythology arc and semi-feature effects (just like Continuum has)- that's will be awesome.
                  But if they wanted a simple "sci-fi" bubble gum to fill up pauses between advertising commercials - it will suck big time and become a piece of crap at the end of season. If THEY not will be creatively interested in the show, the showrunners also not will do their best.

I know, for them it's "just business", but every really good tv-show or feature film have huge creative involvement, not just "MMM: Make More Money". Don't forget, that besides "the business" it is also "the art".

Comment

It's still really early to predict, but I'm leaning toward the 2.5 range with a better chance of it getting in the low 2s than reaching for the 3s.

Comment

i'm thinking about a 2.3, with things settling down to a 1.8 by the end of the first half, 1.3 by the end of the first season
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So are people including DVR? Because, just because a new show is airing doesn't mean DVR is going to go away. That 10pm timeslot on a Friday is one of the most DVR'd timeslots for the week.

You'd be surprised how Atlantis is doing after all DVR is counted. Atlantis is getting almost a half of a rating point lift this season after the final numbers are added.

I don't think Universe is going to pull over a 2.0 for live for the premiere. After DVR maybe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          A new Stargate series? No chance, even Sanctuary probably won't premier with ratings that low.
                          Sanctuary will likely get a 1.5 rating for Live+SD. That is what Flash Gordon got and a lot of people were anticipating FG. Flash was more of a Flush since the Ratings went from a 1.5 to like a 0.8 in the 2nd week and then fell to a 0.5 to 0.6 the rest of the season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            So are people including DVR? Because, just because a new show is airing doesn't mean DVR is going to go away. That 10pm timeslot on a Friday is one of the most DVR'd timeslots for the week.

You'd be surprised how Atlantis is doing after all DVR is counted. Atlantis is getting almost a half of a rating point lift this season after the final numbers are added.

I don't think Universe is going to pull over a 2.0 for live for the premiere. After DVR maybe.
                            nope I believe we're talking about the live +sd numbers
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X