Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they could re-use models. so me hope they use ancient guns[re-used from asurans], and x-699 weapons, with p-90's and a ton of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      ahem, it depleted a nearly depleated ZPM
      it still depleted a ton of energy, its no 9volt battery. a nearly depleted Z(ed)PM powered Atlantis and the shield for almost a year.

Comment

For all we know the ship could be closer than Pegasus...

Comment

and then we could just visit

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSokar View Post
            Hey,

I wonder if the Universe Team will keep good old P90's or arriving with something new on the destiny. Since the obviously can't return, they have to stick with what they have, and P90 are quite overused by now.

And what alien weapons will they bring aboard? Zats, Wraith Blaster, Ori Staff Weapons?

maybe they will introduce some asgard inspired energy wepon. i mean since the mission is apperently a recon mission they will undoubtedly bring only eneough ordinance for a few days so it makes me think that they might introduce some new energy wepon. unless, when they get there they find an armory full of ancient wepons and explosives. now that would be super cool. finally some ancient wepons. i mean they were in a war and we havent seen any wepons other than the ones in aurora.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Wouldnt be suprised if earth could and does dial them at some point. Radio signals can travel through an open workhole so supplies could be requested. I think conventional weapons will be used but some alien tech will also be inttroduced.

Comment

I wonder if the 9th chevron will only work one way and they can't actually gate back to Earth?

Comment

And they will no doubt use earth based weapons with the odd use of some alien tech like in Atlantis and Sg-1.

Comment

would be cool if they dialled just long enough to beam equipment through

Comment

using an asgard inspired weapon is good for two reasons as it will be something new and pretty much unique so far (excluding any future movies in which they may be used) but also maintains continuity within the franchise.

The use of ancient stunners is also possible. as it was the peak of their civilisation its may be possible to use an early model of the ancient hand held weapons perhaps one that is not just a stunner, thinking zat like 1-2 shots stun/kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X