Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there were no Ancients, than they could never reach ascension. Only the Ancients and the Ori had such superior brain function.

I don't know it will be possible even if they got bigger budget, but I really want to see new alien lifeforms. I can't believe they can afford CGI aliens and world in every episode, how hard I wish it. Theoretically the "humanoid" form is the best in OUR evolution (2 feet, 2 arm, 1 head, 2 eye etc.) So this could be a reason, how can people play aliens. But what if they have more member? How will they walk and speak? What do they think about themselves and the humans? Do they believe in evolution? Do they fear from death? etc. I hope we will get such stories next year.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      If there were no Ancients, than they could never reach ascension. Only the Ancients and the Ori had such superior brain function.
      Remember Oma Desala said there are many paths to ascension. Just as SGA borrowed replicators from SG-1, SGU could borrow ascension.

Comment

Working...
      X