Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Cast - Contains Spoilers! (Humorous)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      at this rate it won't be long before someone proposes the Teletubbies :/
      Furlings!
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Furlings!

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda fan View Post
          Oh that is so brilliant. By far the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            at this rate it won't be long before someone proposes the Teletubbies :/
            Originally posted by suse View Post
            Furlings!
            You mean these Furlings

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...sigb=15evlhdk8
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              High School Musical? Man, just imagine all the throngs of HSM fans that would tune in for that. My nieces among them. LOL!
              High School Musical is coming to the end of it's life as a franchise. SGU needs something a bit more fresh. Which is why the new lead is going to be played by Miley Cyrus, and the enemy will be portrayed by the Jonas Brothers.
              They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
              Spoiler:
              Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

It'll probably some 20somethings that TPTB will try to convince us hold the military rank of Lt. Colonel or something, like Sheppard. If he really had a problem with authority like they'd like us to believe then he would've been busted out of the military a long time ago. But he sure as hell would not be a Lt. Colonel.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari20092 View Post
                  Yea go away and watch other shows if you hate stargate. No need to come here and make fun of a great concept and hopefully a great show.
                  jeez calm down
                  he was just making a joke of the fact that scifi said thhat the series would be targeted at younger people, lots of people are sceptical about the series with what was presented to us, so in fact your the one who should go away and get a sense of humor.

KEEP IT CLEAN
                  Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                  Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

maybe the main cast will have contact with the furbies er... furlings
                    sigpic

Comment

Or that:

Either way, the premise itself makes me want to slit their throats and puke down their trachea.
                      Such an obvious cash-in for even dumber audiences, this is really what Stargate needs.
                      I really hope they'll go to a far far galaxy and meet a certain Gungan, who shall become the alien of the team, the obvious source of the sacred and untouchable humour.
                      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Hmm. Now that you mention it, Michael DeLuise IS kind of a known name...

Comment

if they want younger actors i think I just found a boatload of them.

I also found someone rude and loud enough to be the main baddie.

(the one with the blonde hair)

there U go SGU has just been cast
                          Younger team: Check
                          New Baddie: Check
                          Person who is well known but is too obnouxious and will mess with the happyness of fans everywhere: Check
                          sigpic

Comment

What about William Shatner in role of major general Denny Crane, and James Spader in role of dr. Daniel Shor..erm..Jackson?

Shat: Take us out mr. Sul..erm. Lorne.

Comment

the new new doctor mckay perhaps LOL

I am angry, young audiences pfff

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Until I see it, I still think it's gonna be pretty much this.

Comment

Working...
                                X